Most gratifying moments in tv/movies

Damn. You guys have me curious about the mist now.

It's ok, I just like trolling Ulysses about it cause he hates the ending so much. I like to be surprised, and the ending accomplished that for me.

It's ok, I just like trolling Ulysses about it cause he hates the ending so much. I like to be surprised, and the ending accomplished that for me.

You know how sometimes you try to let off a little excess gas, but end up with crap running down your leg instead? That's a surprising ending..do you like that too? That's kinda how the ending of The Mist made me feel. There is absolutely nothing poetic or beautiful about what TJ did at the end of that movie, it was a dirty gut punch..that is all.

Reactions: 1 person
I know you are a different cat..I'm just yanking too...but I really do hate that effing abomination of a movie. 😁

You know how sometimes you try to let off a little excess gas, but end up with crap running down your leg instead? That's a surprising ending..do you like that too? That's kinda how the ending of The Mist made me feel. There is absolutely nothing poetic or beautiful about what TJ did at the end of that movie, it was a dirty gut punch..that is all.

Nope, sounds like you should wear a diaper though.

Reactions: 2 people
Thank you.

Have you ever thought though, that was the reason the mist went away? Remember the crazy church lady thought they needed to sacrifice the boy for it to leave. Coincidence that it left right after Thomas Jane shot him?

I've never been able to put much credence in that theory as there's too strong a correlation made with the experimental Arrowhead Project, which IIRC was supposed to involve trans-dimensional portals.

How or why the mist dissipated when it did isn't given an explanation (the TV show may go there some day) but I've no reason to ascribe supernatural sacrifice being involved. In fact I believe the whole Mrs. Carmody arc to specifically be a function of how f'd up scared people can become in times of stress. Not to mention the wild bastardization of actual scripture she's espousing, which I also think King used on purpose.

Movie: Double Dragon
The climax with the Lee Brothers defeating the Shadow demons mainly done by the double sidekick that merges them together so Victor loses the medallion which land in the hands of the Lee Brothers because its 2 halfs if unmerged or not together, they become the Double Dragon after putting the medallion together with a terrific tornado style spin blue and red spin transformation plus info about destiny and guard the double Dragon by their guardian maybe a ghost or from heaven, also the terrific Blue and Red outfits shown with hard to forget great lines, and all that happens including hitting and humiliating the begging Kingpin Victor Guisman.

Astounding that a colossal unfaithful adaptation and at best hot garbage unintentional comedy movie has a terrific gratifying climax and ending that makes it unmistakable Universal wanted a sequel.

Movie: Under Siege: The Climax which is a excellent Knife fight of the elite Navy Seal Casey freakin Ryback fighting the Mastermind Terrorist Leader Bill Stranix.

Stranix is a Villain that you hate because of what he does, so terrific to see this guy that calls the Navy a bunch of wussies because they didn't resist armed Terrorists having to fight a elite Navy Seal in a fair fight.

Ryback uses overkill pressing his eye that is destroyed, stabs his head with the knife so he's dead, and throws him through the Radar screen.
Hard to feel sad for this remorseless Mastermind Terrorist that murdered a unarmed Navy Officer to start the Takeover of the Navy ship Plus other stuff.
Stranix is a shown to be a wussie in a fair fight because Ryback easily wins no sweat, and also great Ryback kicks his hand knocking the gun out of his hand before the knife fight.

Movie: Under Siege: The Climax which is a excellent Knife fight of the elite Navy Seal Casey freakin Ryback fighting the Mastermind Terrorist Leader Bill Stranix.

Stranix is a Villain that you hate because of what he does, so terrific to see this guy that calls the Navy a bunch of wussies because they didn't resist armed Terrorists having to fight a elite Navy Seal in a fair fight.

Ryback uses overkill pressing his eye that is destroyed, stabs his head with the knife so he's dead, and throws him through the Radar screen.
Hard to feel sad for this remorseless Mastermind Terrorist that murdered a unarmed Navy Officer to start the Takeover of the Navy ship Plus other stuff.
Stranix is a shown to be a wussie in a fair fight because Ryback easily wins no sweat, and also great Ryback kicks his hand knocking the gun out of his hand before the knife fight.

The climax in Under Siege was the cake scene.

Reactions: 1 person
Movie: Predator
The entire terrific exciting dramatic climax of Dutch A Soldier fighting the Formidable Hunter The Predator.
1 of the most challenging fights in a Arnold as a hero movie.

Movie: Man of Steel
Superman fighting General Zod in a hardcore fight which included the heat vision getting used, damaged buildings, a fight in the air, etc.
Also Superman fighting the other Kryptonians in Smallville which included a devastatimg clothesline from the Behemoth.
Also the Perry and others that never gave up attempting to save a woman trapped under a damaged building before a machine was destroyed that saved all of them.

VN Store

Back