Most gratifying moments in tv/movies

Entrapment. Catherine Zeta Jones....

giphy.gif

Yes

Reactions: 1 person
Kevin Spacey walking away at the end of Usual Suspects.

Maximus killing Commodus in Gladiator.

Ramsey Bolton getting eaten by his own dogs.

Gandalf charging down the hill at Helms Deep.

Carl Spackler: So I jump ship in Hong Kong and I make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas.

Angie D'Annunzio: A looper?

Carl Spackler: A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-lagunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Thomas Magnum killing that Russian guy, Ivan.

Pretty much any episode of "Firefly"

Herman Boone tossing that banana at the opposing coach.

Inigo Montoya's revenge.

Being a huge Game of Thrones fan, I have to go with Jon Snow's beat down of Ramsey Bolton. I enjoyed Sansa putting the dogs on Ramsey but the 20 unanswered punches to the face was more satisfying, imo.

Reactions: 2 people
I think this has to be my #1 all-time TV or movie moment

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77ZuwtX3B80[/youtube]

Tv- when dexter kills Arthur Mitchell

Movie- when magua is killed in last of the Mohicans

On TV..Joffrey slowly choking to death and Arya wiping out the Freys are equally satisfying.

In a movie...Doc putting a bullet in Ringos noggin, and Will Munny slaughtering Little Bill and his cronies.

Joffrey deserved something a little more creative than a simple poisoning... like what Khal Drogo did to Dany's brother in Season 1? That would have been nice.

Simba opening a can of whoop butt on scar after the tribe finds out he really killed mufasa.

When Arya Stark slashes Little Finger's throat and then heads towards Kings Landing and uses Jamie's (RIP) face and slashes Cersei's throat. One can hope right? lol

Last edited:

VN Store

Back