Most gratifying moments in tv/movies

Cooper, what are you doing?

Docking.

Ey4KI62.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 95 Vol Alum
It's Salma Hayek dancing on the bar with that snake in From Dusk Till Dawn.

She is afraid of snakes, and from what I read a real snake so she proved to be a admirable brave woman.
Not a dime a dozen ordinary sexy dancer dancing because she is using a snake.

Movie: The Untouchables

After the switch of juries the Terrifying Chicago Mob Boss gets pissed off with his Lawyer switching their plea to Guilty the meltdown of the abject bastard remorseless garbagebag Villain Al Capone, and Ness says to him the iconic great line "Never stop fighting till the fight is done." with Capone responding with his unintelligent asinine line your nothing but a lot of talk and a badge because if you saw the movie why what Capone said was utter bullcrap, also a defeated Capone is pissed off and wanting to fight Ness except is held back by a Chicago Mobster.
1 of the greatest Villain meltdowns of a Terrifying Great Villain.

No doubt Elliot Ness would break his nose and mop the floor with Capone if he physically fought him.
I know this movie is a Hollywood fiction version involving real people and the Prohibition of Alcohol including since Elliot Ness never said except doesn't change this is a wonderful movie with great characters along with memorable great lines, great climax, terrific action, great acting, wonderful soundtrack including the wonderful theme, etc.

Darth Maul lights up his saber...and then the other end lights up too. Almost lost my ish in that moment. Movie sucked but that was a bad A moment.

Reactions: firestorm
Darth Maul lights up his saber...and then the other end lights up too. Almost lost my ish in that moment. Movie sucked but that was a bad A moment.

He is the highlight in a infamous awful movie, and what I hate is he's wasted by having this excellent badass unique Sith Lord killed after 1 damn movie what a utter waste of a terrific badass in a league of his own Movie Villain.

Also Darth Maul was the main inspiration for the Ruthless Demon Belthazor's skin including his face.

Reactions: VOLNPA

VN Store

Back