More Climate BS...

I read where paris, for the 24 olympics, did not put air conditioning in the athletes' dorms to lower their carbon foot print

Reactions: StarRaider
France has some of the lowest carbon emissions on the planet thanks to Nuclear.

Other than the few areas in Western countries where hydro/thermal conditions can automatically run steam turbines due to gravity/earths heat....which are extremely rare....there is NO EXCUSE for powerplants to be powered by any means other than nuclear in 2024. Or 1964. Its the safest, cleanest and most efficient by miles.

I am about as far from a shrubhugger as a sensible person can be. Its plain stupid running coal fired plants etc though. Not China level stupid...but stupid. They pollute more in many ways than the entire Western world combined.

Reactions: StarRaider

Biden administration to drop up to $100,000 teaching Pakistani leaders about climate change​

The Biden administration is set to spend between $70,000 and $100,000 on a little-known program teaching religious leaders in Pakistan how to fight climate change, federal funding documents show.

The taxpayer-backed initiative is through the State Department and is expected to begin in October 2024 for at least one year, according to the records. It is aimed toward “50 religious leaders” because “they have the moral authority to call on people and businesses to consider the environmental impact of their activities, to reduce their carbon footprints and to find ways to cope with the growing impact of climate change,” the Daily Caller reported.

Other than the few areas in Western countries where hydro/thermal conditions can automatically run steam turbines due to gravity/earths heat....which are extremely rare....there is NO EXCUSE for powerplants to be powered by any means other than nuclear in 2024. Or 1964. Its the safest, cleanest and most efficient by miles.

I am about as far from a shrubhugger as a sensible person can be. Its plain stupid running coal fired plants etc though. Not China level stupid...but stupid. They pollute more in many ways than the entire Western world combined.

I almost agree with everything you said. Hydro and pumped storage is great generation especially for regulation purposes.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back