More Climate BS...

Have we finally reached a critical desalination point?!
No. Computer models at some university in the Netherlands have been programmed to produce a scenario where desalination (AMOC) occurs over the next 7 decades to centuries but no one is pinpointing when.
NOAA scientist said AMOC happened before. Computer models show cataclysmic temp change in Europe, water and food shortages across the globe.

"Arrested within minutes..."

I saw two guards standing at that case who should have been giving them the 50,000 volts of FAFO from a Taser the moment they started acting the fool.

This will only get worse.

I can’t figure out who’s dumber, the guys that got arrested or the security guards still wearing masks.

Your government thinks you're stupid & that you'll believe anything that they tell you.

As someone whose Dad served 26 years and retired a Colonel, and Pappaw also served 26 years and retired a Master Sergeant.....that photo makes me want to puke. I mean that to the core of my being. That mentally ill man needs to be suspended from any military duties and forbidden from putting a uniform on and disgracing it...at least until he gets some mental help for his gender dysphoria and resumes dressing and acting like a MAN in uniform. Glad my Pappaw and Dad never had to see that BS. They both would feel the exact same way.

As someone whose Dad served 26 years and retired a Colonel, and Pappaw also served 26 years and retired a Master Sergeant.....that photo makes me want to puke. I mean that to the core of my being. That mentally ill man needs to be suspended from any military duties and forbidden from putting a uniform on and disgracing it...at least until he gets some mental help for his gender dysphoria and resumes dressing and acting like a MAN in uniform. Glad my Pappaw and Dad never had to see that BS. They both would feel the exact same way.

It’s not in the military

I agree with her tweet all except her blaming it on Boomers. My parents are boomers and they arent brainwashed shrubhuggers...nor do i think most people that old push the global warming BS. It seems to me that its always people much younger than the Boomers and the vast, overwhelming majority of them are Dimwits.

Understandable.

We were conditioned to live in fear of nuclear war.
Before us they were conditioned to live in fear of the spread of communism.
Before them, they were conditioned to live in fear of life with no government safety net.

They will eventually grow up and understand it was much ado about nothing.

Understandable.

We were conditioned to live in fear of nuclear war.
Before us they were conditioned to live in fear of the spread of communism.
Before them, they were conditioned to live in fear of life with no government safety net.

They will eventually grow up and understand it was much ado about nothing.

A fear filled population is easier to govern.

Exclusive — Leaked Confidential Leftist Document Details Plot to Pressure Republicans into Protecting Biden’s Radical Green Energy Agenda​

A leaked confidential 66-page document from a top environmentalist association obtained exclusively by Breitbart News reveals a plot by supporters of Democrat President Joe Biden’s signature legislative accomplishment to begin a pressure campaign against Republicans to push them to protect green energy subsidies Biden secured for them.

The document, a “February 2024 Board Memo” prepared for board members of the American Clean Power Association, is striking in how specific and aggressive it is in detailing plans for its members to push Republican lawmakers to oppose any GOP effort to repeal all or parts of Biden’s inaptly named Inflation Reduction Act (IRA). The IRA, which passed during Biden’s second year as president, did not lower inflation but did aggressively expand government spending, including perhaps most controversially on the left’s radical green energy agenda.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
This moron must not have gotten the "memo" saying he's been replaced as climate czar.
I'm not aware of where this liar could be speaking bc Biden removed him from this job.
This Reuters tweet was dropped 5 minutes ago by them showing Kerry spewing lies.

VN Store

Back