More Climate BS...

God, hate to be put in the spot of defending that loon, but to be fair, he didn't quite say "feel better about the Ukraine war" in those precise words as the headline would have one believe. It certainly sounded like he was intimating that and, for all we know, the idiot may have meant it. But I don't think he did; just some really awkward phrasing.

Reactions: McDad
God, hate to be put in the spot of defending that loon, but to be fair, he didn't quite say "feel better about the Ukraine war" in those precise words as the headline would have one believe. It certainly sounded like he was intimating that and, for all we know, the idiot may have meant it. But I don't think he did; just some really awkward phrasing.
If that makes you feel any better. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

I
If that makes you feel any better. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.
I probably wouldn't piss on him either. But yes, being fair and truthful about things does tend to make me feel better. He didn't say what the headline said he did. It's like the interminable crap EL & LG (aka: Mr. Education) post with some stupid headline a moron came up with. Don't like it in either case.

I

I probably wouldn't piss on him either. But yes, being fair and truthful about things does tend to make me feel better. He didn't say what the headline said he did. It's like the interminable crap EL & LG (aka: Mr. Education) post with some stupid headline a moron came up with. Don't like it in either case.

What if you could piss gasoline?

Reactions: GroverCleveland
Paris in July/August gets really warm. It's daily average is 78 Fahrenheit. I've watched the Tour de France over the years and they have had days in the mid 90's.
Not saying it couldn't happen but it seldom gets that hot there, even in July and August. There's a reason that so few houses in France have AC.

VN Store

Back