Money Money Money

If your section for the Florida game is wearing white are you buying clothing for it?

• Total voters
I have a white adidas sideline polo from a few years back. A few extra swings of whiskey should offset the temperature. GBO

Reactions: 1 person
Here's a thought. If you are in a white section, Caucasian, and have been indoors all summer; Can you just go shirtless, paint your chest, and that count?

My pasty white chest would glisten in the sun.
Or just buy a poster board for 99 cents. Cut it in half and you and your date can both hold up their own little white piece.

Checkering the stadium is a cool idea. And if it works it will look sick, pump-up our players and crowd, and give UT national attention.

But I think the AD's eye's got big when they saw this opportunity. As soon as I heard the idea to checker the stadium, I prayed that I was in an orange section. 90% of all my Vols clothing is mostly orange, and I would guess that's the same for most fans. Since my white shirts are short sleeved and the high on Saturday is 62 now and has dropped every day I've checked it. I'll have to buy something. I think this is the main reason that the University has accepted this idea so well.

If your in a white section for the game, do you have to buy a new shirt, sweat shirt, etc for this game

Yup, I didn't have a white one so I went online and got a good one! Should be delivered tomorrow afternoon.

So far it seems like almost everyone commenting on this is either in an orange section or isn't going b/c so far 43 out of 58 (74%) people seating in a white section are buying something for the game. So to all the people talking sh!t. It's easy to say "I'll just wear a plain white tee shirt," when you don't have to wear white. Not saying I hate that I have to wear white.

In the future when I'm wearing what ever I wear to the game Saturday. I don't want my lucky shirt that I wore the first time Tennessee beat Florida in ten years to be a plain white tee shirt.

Reactions: 3 people
So far it seems like almost everyone commenting on this is either in an orange section or isn't going b/c so far 43 out of 58 (74%) people seating in a white section are buying something for the game. So to all the people talking sh!t. It's easy to say "I'll just wear a plain white tee shirt," when you don't have to wear white. Not saying I hate that I have to wear white.

In the future when I'm wearing what ever I wear to the game Saturday. I don't want my lucky shirt that I wore the first time Tennessee beat Florida in ten years to be a plain white tee shirt.

So make it a good white UT shirt! They do exist

My pasty white chest would glisten in the sun.
Or just buy a poster board for 99 cents. Cut it in half and you and your date can both hold up their own little white piece.

I am actually lucky and in Orange. My game buddy is my 6, almost 7 year old son. Took him to his first game against Utah State and he loved it. We have plenty of orange, but when he heard about checkerneyland, we had to go out and by matching UT orange shirts at his request. I don't go out and buy anything anymore but would literally go broke if it keeps encouraging him to bleed orange for his life.

I am pasty white this year too! Just thinking of a cheap way for the white section. Maybe we could get the guys AND gals in on it...:). Then none of the guys would mind being in the white sections...

how about quit b****ing about it... if you are in White,wear white,or look like a freaking polk-a-dot...no one cares... its a freaking shirt color..

They scheduled my sons middle school Championship football game for Saturday at 5..G** d**n morons....every game is on a Thursday,except the championship game. I'm unable to go to the one game I didnt want to miss,if anyone should be b****ing,it should be me... I can't not take him since I take him to all the games with me... thats basically telling him to eat it,and I miss his game...

I got 99 problems but a shirt color ain't one...

Reactions: 2 people
how about quit b****ing about it... if you are in White,wear white,or look like a freaking polk-a-dot...no one cares... its a freaking shirt color..

They scheduled my sons middle school Championship football game for Saturday at 5..G** d**n morons....every game is on a Thursday,except the championship game. I'm unable to go to the one game I didnt want to miss,if anyone should be b****ing,it should be me... I can't not take him since I take him to all the games with me... thats basically telling him to eat it,and I miss his game...

Is the championship game close to Knoxville?

I'll have to buy something. I think this is the main reason that the University has accepted this idea so well.

For what?!?!?!

Are you saying that you don't own a single piece of white upper body apparel that is fit to wear to a football game?

Last edited:

I can really tell your from DICKson, TN. You went on a rant saying I was b!tc*ing while you were b!tc*ing about not getting to go to the game lol

Like I said in a post before :

So to all the people talking sh!t. It's easy to say "I'll just wear a plain white tee shirt," when you don't have to wear white. Not saying I hate that I have to wear white.

I hate to promote this place, but Walmart in Knoxville and probably the surrounding areas has UT white T's for $10.

VN Store

Back