Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect arrested

MOLLIE TIBBETTS’ ACCUSED MURDERER SEEKING GAG ORDER TO PREVENT FROM BEING REFERRED TO AS AN ILLEGAL ALIEN

The attorney for the accused murderer of Mollie Tibbetts filed a gag order on Wednesday to prevent his client from being referred to as an illegal alien.

The defendant, 24-year-old Christian Bahena Rivera, has been charged with first degree murder for the slaying of Iowa college student Tibbetts. Rivera led investigators to the Tibbetts’ body in a cornfield after he admitted that he followed her while she was running.

Rivera, a Mexican national, has been residing in the Poweshiek County area for up to seven years, according to officials. He was employed at Yarrabee Farms and was initially reported to have been vetted in the government’s E-Verify system, however, it was later determined that he had not in fact been checked via E-Verify and his employers knew him under a different name, reported the Des Moines Register. (RELATED: Illegal Immigrant Charged With Murder Of Iowa College Student Mollie Tibbetts)

Mollie Tibbetts’ Accused Murderer Seeking Gag Order To Prevent From Being Referred To As An Illegal Alien

MOLLIE TIBBETTS’ ACCUSED MURDERER SEEKING GAG ORDER TO PREVENT FROM BEING REFERRED TO AS AN ILLEGAL ALIEN

The attorney for the accused murderer of Mollie Tibbetts filed a gag order on Wednesday to prevent his client from being referred to as an illegal alien.

The defendant, 24-year-old Christian Bahena Rivera, has been charged with first degree murder for the slaying of Iowa college student Tibbetts. Rivera led investigators to the Tibbetts’ body in a cornfield after he admitted that he followed her while she was running.

Rivera, a Mexican national, has been residing in the Poweshiek County area for up to seven years, according to officials. He was employed at Yarrabee Farms and was initially reported to have been vetted in the government’s E-Verify system, however, it was later determined that he had not in fact been checked via E-Verify and his employers knew him under a different name, reported the Des Moines Register. (RELATED: Illegal Immigrant Charged With Murder Of Iowa College Student Mollie Tibbetts)

Mollie Tibbetts’ Accused Murderer Seeking Gag Order To Prevent From Being Referred To As An Illegal Alien

Right because “ hate speech “, they should worry less about what Americans call him and more about what the jury will call him . Guilty or innocent . It won’t matter after that .

I don't see why this argument is relative at all

Let me help.
HwwoXEuT0CLONAezFMb4-G75aIouPvsn9hvFYdLlShc.jpg

Mollie Tibbetts' younger brother scores three touchdowns in the high school football game he nearly missed after his sister's body was discovered
The younger brother of the slain University of Iowa student Mollie Tibbetts dominated the field in the football game he nearly missed due to his sister's death.

Scott Tibbetts scored three touchdowns as senior starting quarterback in the first half for Brooklyn-Guernsey-Malcom High's season opener Friday.

He nearly sat out of the game after his sister's lifeless body was discovered in a cornfield Tuesday following a month-long search.

The teen decided to take the field just one day before the game, dedicating his performance to his for 20-year-old sister and wearing her initials 'MT' on his helmet and uniform.

Mollie Tibbetts' younger brother scores three touchdowns in football game he nearly missed | Daily Mail Online

I'm so proud of Trump for respecting the family's request not to politicize the death of Mollie.

The freakin douchebag.

I know right he’s horrible for trying to Point out that we need better policies and enforcement on our borders . It’s almost like it’s his job or something . Not like he’s just trying to draw attention to himself even after families beg him not to.
1EA61CE7-70E4-4764-9C96-5E18C6C0968B.jpeg

Hypocrisy much ? Or did you say the same thing about Barry ?

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
I know right he’s horrible for trying to Point out that we need better policies and enforcement on our borders . It’s almost like it’s his job or something . Not like he’s just trying to draw attention to himself even after families beg him not to.
View attachment 164835

Hypocrisy much ? Or did you say the same thing about Barry ?
Nah. When Soetoro said it, it was from the heart.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Mollie Tibbetts relative says commenters are spreading 'racist, false narrative'

Family: Social media users are exploiting Mollie Tibbetts' death for 'racist' views
'We reclaim our Mollie'

Mollie Tibbetts relative says commenters are spreading 'racist, false narrative'

If that was my sister I sure as hell wouldn’t want her name constantly brought up with being murdered. I’d want privacy. No one needs her name, there’s an enormous amount of people killed by illegals.

It doesn’t change the fact that her death was 100% preventable. All people have to do is start caring about this country again.

My god you are obtuse...you've posted over 20 times in this very thread...follow your own god**** advice.
My god you are obtuse...you've posted over 20 times in this very thread...follow your own god**** advice.
The Tibbetts family isn't on VN as far as I know, so they are blissfully unaware of her name being mentioned here. I wouldn't get too upset over it.

I'm so proud of Trump for respecting the family's request not to politicize the death of Mollie.

The freakin douchebag.

We feel your pain...

LAS VEGAS MASSACRE
October 2nd, 2017

Hillary Clinton took heat Monday for issuing what critics called an “ignorant” and “irrelevant” statement going after the NRA and silencers in the hours after the Las Vegas mass shooting

VN Store

Back