Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect arrested

Or it could be that people are killed by regular Americans every damn day, regardless of your stupid political affiliations.

Sure. It’s just a coincidence that this was a huge story right up until it was an illegal that killed her. Now it’s a oh btw story and won’t be covered at all after today .....except on Fox News......but sure, politics are irrelevant here.

Sure. It’s just a coincidence that this was a huge story right up until it was an illegal that killed her. Now it’s a oh btw story and won’t be covered at all after today .....except on Fox News......but sure, politics are irrelevant here.
Are you serious? This story has been all over the news. Not everything is political, dear lord.

Or it could be that people are killed by regular Americans every damn day, regardless of your stupid political affiliations.
At least the "regular Americans" belong here. If the illegals weren't here, there would be fewer lives snuffed out. If it happened to your family, you might feel differently.

Are you serious? This story has been all over the news. Not everything is political, dear lord.

Everything is political in the press on both sides. There is no news only left and right spin depending on which channel you watch.
If you think it’s not then there’s no hope for you

Reactions: AirVol
At least the "regular Americans" belong here. If the illegals weren't here, there would be fewer lives snuffed out. If it happened to your family, you might feel differently.
I don’t have the right or the need to persecute a group of people simply because of the happenstance of the place of their birth.

I don’t have the right or the need to persecute a group of people simply because of the happenstance of the place of their birth.
I am not persecuting anyone other than a murderer that had no right to be here. He shouldn't have been here. If he hadn't been here, the girl would be alive today, and that is a fact. I feel fairly certain that doesn't bother you in the least. I guess it is more important that we are all citizens of the world.

I am not persecuting anyone other than a murderer that had no right to be here. He shouldn't have been here. If he hadn't been here, the girl would be alive today, and that is a fact. I feel fairly certain that doesn't bother you in the least. I guess it is more important that we are all citizens of the world.

F the world

Your feelings don’t mean **** to me. A lot of people would still be alive if they weren’t killed by someone.

You’ll learn one day, prohibiting things do not suddenly make them go away.

Your feelings don’t mean **** to me. A lot of people would still be alive if they weren’t killed by someone.

You’ll learn one day, prohibiting things do not suddenly make them go away.
Prohibiting that murdering a$$hole from entering the country sure as hell would make the girl's death go away.

P.S. I don't give a rat's a$$ what you think about my feelings or anything else.

How do you plan to do that? It’s virtually impossible.
Just stating facts. The best way is to punish anyone who provides work for, rents to, or shelters an illegal. Get rid of welfare, and make the citizens either work these menial jobs or starve. If the citizens would rather steal or commit crimes than work, lock them away, and make them work on a chain gang. All of that stuff used to deter illegals, and it still would. If citizens filled the jobs, and welfare didn't exist, there would be no reason for illegals to be here.

VN Store

Back