'24 MO DL Williams Nwaneri (Mizzou commit)

It was hardly only the crowd. That sound was pumped through the stadium speakers. I think that is too much and should be banned.
I was listening to the Ainge show the other day and they kinda alluded to their being sound pumped into the stadium without actually saying it.

Seemed like Erik was trying not to say it because it was a secrety secret.

What do you know about it?

I was listening to the Ainge show the other day and they kinda alluded to their being sound pumped into the stadium without actually saying it.

Seemed like Erik was trying not to say it because it was a secrety secret.

What do you know about it?
I really wouldn't like Ainge talking about it because he did so much to rile them up to begin with. Not to say he doesn't have his moments.

Last edited:
I really wouldn't like Ainge talking about it because he did so much to rile them up to begin with.
Which was hilarious and still Kirby had to beg them to be loud

Poor babies needed all types of reasons to get off their ass and make noise. Pretty pathetic.

But have you actually heard proof of them pumping sound into the stadium?

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Even though they never explained what fancy things they were doing defensively that kept us from moving the ball lol
That’s cause it wasn’t anything fancy. It was man over. Don’t get beat deep. Bring pressure. They were the only team that had the defensive backfield that could withstand the pressure.

Would take a massive NIL deal to get back into the conversation here. Not thing to drop hints to anyone or anything but I’ve said this should be one 8 million dollar recruit this year. Should really be a tradition 🤣

Reactions: BlinghamptonVol
There is so much whinging about our recruiting in what is shaping up to be the best class at UT in quite some time. For sure, we have missed on some key targets (Fountain is the most obvious) but we have landed some big time players and are in the hunt for others and every program misses on players it wants. Also, some of y’all have seemingly forgotten that we have Rodney Garner as our DLC and Garner generally lands a good to great DL class every year and often closes with a surprise big get. To be sure, I’d rather have Nwaneri and Fountain in Orange but Garner is going to get players no matter what. He has since he arrived back in Knoxville and he will continue to do so. Not only will he land players but he’ll coach them up to boot.

not even Kamarion would agree with this statement, (hypothetically speaking, I know nussing).
Lets not forget we were trending for Francis Magouila until he decided to take a visit to Miami and they dropped the bag for him, very well could happen with Franklin, of course Rodney Gardner and Eckler probably have a few tricks up their sleeves but still

The weather conditions and the crowd muddied the game up to where it came down to us not being able to overcome them physically.

But those mutt fans insist that it was just Kirby's brilliant defensive schemes that out-witted our gimmicks

Even though they never explained what fancy things they were doing defensively that kept us from moving the ball lol
Meh, Carter whipped us on the interior and that pretty much was the ball game. Georgia had a lot go their way but that was the biggest issue. Pocket caved, Hendon had a trash pocket most of the game. Doesn’t matter how potent your offense is if you have pressure right in the face of your qb. Georgia was also good in the defensive backfield but we could’ve done something if our interior Oline hadn’t been manhandled.

Meh, Carter whipped us on the interior and that pretty much was the ball game. Georgia had a lot go their way but that was the biggest issue. Pocket caved, Hendon had a trash pocket most of the game. Doesn’t matter how potent your offense is if you have pressure right in the face of your qb. Georgia was also good in the defensive backfield but we could’ve done something if our interior Oline hadn’t been manhandled.
This is what I saw also. Carter was the difference in the game. If you remember he had been hurt for most of the season and this was his first game back. Kirby was saving him for us.

How the f*** can Georgia be landing all these prospects?
Two nattys back to back will do that. Georgia has been dominate. We’ve gotta build on last year. If we can put together another double digit win season, recruiting will take off even more. This class is already looking great with more to add.

VN Store

Back