'24 MO DL Williams Nwaneri (Mizzou commit)

Bye 5-stars...BYE...

tenor.gif

j/k

I don't think I mentioned anyone specifically, but I guess a hit dog will bark. I also don't recall "flipping out" on anyone for their takes unless it's something absolutely absurd.
It’s not absurd to look at the recruiting situation without orange glasses on, Franklin has visited Miami several times in the month of June, and they are rumored to be bringing the house in terms of $ for him. Ross has been considered a toss up between us and UF for a while now, and all of his twitter interactions are with UF fans, maybe it is something to take with a grain of salt, but it just makes me think he is leaning towards UF

It’s not absurd to look at the recruiting situation without orange glasses on, Franklin has visited Miami several times in the month of June, and they are rumored to be bringing the house in terms of $ for him. Ross has been considered a toss up between us and UF for a while now, and all of his twitter interactions are with UF fans, maybe it is something to take with a grain of salt, but it just makes me think he is leaning towards UF
It’s a good thing Florida insiders disagree on Ross. They think he’s trending Tennessee. But I’m seriously worried about Franklin. Kid is shopping around and that never ends well

We aren’t getting any 5 stars in this class just accept it like I have. I love this staff but they can’t close the deal on the big fish for whatever reason.

We aren’t getting any 5 stars in this class just accept it like I have. I love this staff but they can’t close the deal on the big fish for whatever reason.
Well it is still early with plenty of time. But they say the assistants recruit and the head coach closes. It’s good that the assistants are getting high recruits interested, but I still haven’t seen much evidence that heupel is an Elite closer. A good closer yes, but an Elite one that will have us consistently winning championships, we’ll still have to see.

Reactions: WOKI
Well it is still early with plenty of time. But they say the assistants recruit and the head coach closes. I still haven’t seen much evidence that heupel is an Elite closer. A good closer yes, but an Elite one that will have us consistently winning championships, we’ll still have to see.
I agree he’s a very good game day coach and offensive mind but a elite recruiter? I’m not sure. But then again Steve Spurrier was never a great recruiter he didn’t really like to recruit.

Reactions: WOKI
I agree he’s a very good game day coach and offensive mind but a elite recruiter? I’m not sure. But then again Steve Spurrier was never a great recruiter he didn’t really like to recruit.
Pruitt was an "elite recruiter" and Heup is outdoing him. Maybe it takes more than one good season for an abundance of elite players to jump in the boat

I never commented on any of that. You somehow felt that my remark about people being soft was meant for you.

Florida mod says we lead.

VN Store

Back