MLB The Show 23 (PS5/XSX)

Crews and Skenes behind paywall and released tonight and they dont release the program til Wednesday. SMH, more and more like Madden.
I have 660k stubs and will spend them all on a Dollander card. Skenes and Crews cards are awesome though, I want them but not enough to spend 100k+

I have 660k stubs and will spend them all on a Dollander card. Skenes and Crews cards are awesome though, I want them but not enough to spend 100k+
Havent seen the dollander attributes, but that Skenes and Drews card are nasty. The rest is meh IMO

Havent seen the dollander attributes, but that Skenes and Drews card are nasty. The rest is meh IMO
Skenes is the best starter card I’ve seen since Ryan express.. which is 400k or so. I doubt it’ll be a cheap one unless it’s as easily attainable as Bob Gibson’s also ridiculous card was

How much you want to bet we get a Burns MRP posing as a starter card next year?

I can see it now… 4SFB 97-102mph, Slider 87-90MPH, 2SFB 95-99mph

Anyone find any other former Vols besides...

Cheese
Tidwell
Beck
Gilbert
Joyce
Senzel
Stewart
Stallings
Alaurie
Gomes
Crochet
Steckenrider
Dollander
Helton

Reactions: Christian Lowe
Does anyone have a list of all the UT guys now in the game? I’ve found
Cheese
Tidwell
Beck
Gilbert
Joyce
Senzel
Stewart
Stallings
Alaurie
I haven't logged on in forever but was checking out the Dollander card tonight. I'm not seeing the guys you listed (Tidwell, Gilbert, Beck). Are they in Diamond Dynasty?

I haven't logged on in forever but was checking out the Dollander card tonight. I'm not seeing the guys you listed (Tidwell, Gilbert, Beck). Are they in Diamond Dynasty?
No, just franchise. Dolly is the only Vitello era guy on DD besides Crochet

No, just franchise. Dolly is the only Vitello era guy on DD besides Crochet
And Joyce.

I see Jordan Beck has a Real 99 card. Not sure if it's been mentioned.

649634bc7ca601b5907341f5df39f0a4-baked.webp

Also found
andre lipcius

And Joyce.

I see Jordan Beck has a Real 99 card. Not sure if it's been mentioned.

649634bc7ca601b5907341f5df39f0a4-baked.webp
Oh yeah Joyce just got one. I’ve never seen that Beck Card before. It’s not in the marketplace.. but I guess they only give that card to Beck himself?

Oh yeah Joyce just got one. I’ve never seen that Beck Card before. It’s not in the marketplace.. but I guess they only give that card to Beck himself?
Yeah, those are cards for MLB players who play the game. If you see it in an online game, you're playing the real Jordan Beck.

Reactions: BearCat204
So former vols in Diamond dyanasty:

69 Crochet
79 Gomes
66/92 Joyce
72 Senzel
69 Steckenrider
60 Lipcius
97 Dollander
97 Helton

Yeah, those are cards for MLB players who play the game. If you see it in an online game, you're playing the real Jordan Beck.
Would be cool. Doubt we get matched up with most of us being in the southeast though
So former vols in Diamond dyanasty:

69 Crochet
79 Gomes
66/92 Joyce
72 Senzel
69 Steckenrider
60 Lipcius
97 Dollander
97 Helton
I got Andre first day out of a pack. Wish crochet had a better card again like last year

VN Store

Back