MLB The Show 23 (PS5/XSX)

Can someone explain to me why legendary players were inserted into my road to the show save randomly?

I leveled up my pitcher and I was immediately cut by my team and legends were inserted into every roster. I signed with the Braves and had to compete with Smoltz and Warren Spahn for a rotation spot. Ruined the whole save for me.

Reactions: Tri-CitiesVol
Can someone explain to me why legendary players were inserted into my road to the show save randomly?

I leveled up my pitcher and I was immediately cut by my team and legends were inserted into every roster. I signed with the Braves and had to compete with Smoltz and Warren Spahn for a rotation spot. Ruined the whole save for me.
That’s an insane glitch. Never heard of that happening

Lot's of glitchy stuff right now. I still havent gotten my season 2 headstart items that I earned. Lots of people's ranked dropped down to 190 after the update. Not a word from SDS

SDS changing the BR program reward pack (not the flawless) to a no sell. Same with ranked season program pack. Big L and moving closer and closer to Madden's formula.

Lot's of glitchy stuff right now. I still havent gotten my season 2 headstart items that I earned. Lots of people's ranked dropped down to 190 after the update. Not a word from SDS
My S2 lineup won’t work for ranked games even though it says it’s approved lol
I bought an upgrade in the store. I think it was a diamond control pitcher status or whatever it’s called. As soon as I added it to my player all hell broke loose.
I have a maxed out RTTS guy. Best equipment and perks. Nothing like that happened to me. Honestly it’d be cool to run a RTTS with legends, but not against my will

Does anyone have a list of all the UT guys now in the game? I’ve found
Cheese
Tidwell
Beck
Gilbert
Joyce
Senzel
Stewart
Stallings
Alaurie

Reactions: Freak
If anyone is on xbox, someone did an entire Tennessee Roster on the Baltimore Orioles and the creations are spot on. It's in the roster vault.

I hope they can do some draft cards this year. Dont think they can, but would be cool.

VN Store

Back