MLB The show 16

I find it annoying that a pitcher gets drilled with a line drive once a game.

I hit the pitcher not once but twice in the head with a line drive in one game. Didn't even leave the game. My pitcher gets hit in the shin and he's out 3 weeks

Debating on getting this, to the people that own it is it worth the money?

Debating on getting this, to the people that own it is it worth the money?

It's quite good. Depends how much you'll play it and whatnot, it isn't massively improved from previous editions, I'd get it if you haven't played the series recently

Last edited:
I hit the pitcher not once but twice in the head with a line drive in one game. Didn't even leave the game. My pitcher gets hit in the shin and he's out 3 weeks

Had Bogearts catch a fly ball off of Koji's noggin last night. I always remember the share feature long after things like that happen.

I just picked up 15 used at BB yesterday for 20 bucks. Played one game. Wasnt too bad. I could see myself getting into it.

I hit a weak chopper to 3B and after the play danny salazar got a concussion. Watched the replay and apparently an invisible bird hit him in the head cause he never left the pitcher mound

This game is awesome. I stayed up until 5 am playing it last night.

Working on unlocking Harmon Killebrew, holy crap. Might be my first and only Command mission I do. I would've planned better had I really grasp how long it would take and gone for a player I could do better with, me and sluggers don't mix.

I got the pitcher in 3 straight ABs last night. Reached safely in all 3

Card drop I got for winning a Dynasty game vs CPU on all star. Tempted to sell but I think I'll keep him for a while

Attachments

• 20160420_053816.jpg
    20160420_053816.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 4
Postgame loot glitch hit me a couple weeks ago. Landed a diamond miggy and ended up with a common card and a broken controller.

Postgame loot glitch hit me a couple weeks ago. Landed a diamond miggy and ended up with a common card and a broken controller.

Ouch. I finally got Killer, going to try him out after work. It will be nice to get rid of my all Twins lineup and use decent players again.

Wow. I was 1 strike away from throwing a perfect game with smyly against the twins and hicks hit a blooper and forsythe missed it cause I couldnt control him. Lame

Wow. I was 1 strike away from throwing a perfect game with smyly against the twins and hicks hit a blooper and forsythe missed it cause I couldnt control him. Lame

I took no hitters to the 9th twice with Francisco Liriano and wound up getting shelled both times

VN Store

Back