MLB The show 16

I love how you can play all the games in a series without going back to the main menu. Do you guys use show time? It's kind of cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know you're talking about me but I was having all sorts of issues yes. But, you know what? After patch #7 I have a pretty solid working game now. It wasn't a completely broken game before.

You took my comments way too far. I was just telling of the bugs/glitches that I had. Bugs & glitches doesn't mean that a game is broken & unplayable. Thanks!

Wasn't talking about you, but I'm not surprised you chimed in to give what no one cared or asked about.....thanks

Reactions: 2 people
Wasn't talking about you, but I'm not surprised you chimed in to give what no one cared or asked about.....thanks

Well, you were the one that had the beef with me a couple of weeks back about my complaints with the game so I assumed it was me. Sorry about that if it wasn't me! Thanks!

I love how you can play all the games in a series without going back to the main menu. Do you guys use show time? It's kind of cool
To me......and JMO, but it seems cheesy to me. I have used it a couple of times, but it just takes away from the game IMO.

Really enjoying RTTS. Created a 3B and was hitting 386. in AA. Made the all-star team and wondered why I was not getting called up to AAA. The Braves bought my contract and put me in the league. Struggled big time at first, but now batting 338. heading into September of year 1. Playing on dynamic difficulty and up to All Star+

Reactions: 3 people
Got tired of DD so I'm back to my RTTS player. Currently in my 4th year as the Braves #1 pitching ace. Been killing it lately. Past 2 seasons, had 330+k's and an ERA below 2.00. Entire team is pretty solid which is nice. Hilariously enough, the Braves signed Bryce Harper going into my 3rd season lol I haven't been complaining though.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm playing a franchise with the Braves with OSFM trade deadline roster from guys at Operation Sports. I play every 4th-5th game when I use franchise mode. I simulate the rest. I also have budgets on with 30 team control.

I don't get to play as much as I like but I have family life as well. So far for me the Braves as should suck. I'm 4-9 with I think 4 official games played myself & the rest simulated.

I'm hitting like .245 as a team & have a staff ERA of 4.35 but it's my bullpen that's making it so bad. My starters have an ERA below 2.50 through 13 games. I have already sent quite a few player up & down from the bullpen & none of them seem to pitch worth a crap. Krol has the lowest ERA in the bullpen at 3.66 while all the rest are 5.10 & above.

My best hitter is Freeman as should be hitting .289 with 5 HR's & 12 RBI with 8 doubles. My worst hitter is A.J. Pierzynski at .185 but I have Flowers setup for catch every fourth game. He's doing better so I'm going to swap them 2 & start Flowers with A.J. getting every fourth game.

The Nats lead the division at 9-4. The Marlins are 8-5 & the Mets are 7-8. Phillies are still ahead of my Braves at 5-8. The Cubs lead MLB overall at 12-1 & the Rangers lead the AL at 10-3.

For the Cubs, Anthony Rizzo is off to a red hot start batting .398 with 7 HR's & 18 RBI. Jon Lester is pitching better than Arrietta. Lester is 3-0 with a 1.40 ERA while Arrietta is 2-1 with a 2.86 ERA.

In the AL, Cole Calhoun is off to a blazing start for the Angels. He's batting .355 with 6 HR's & 13 RBI's. David Ortiz is leading in AL pitching at 3-0 with a 1.95 ERA.

I'm playing a franchise with the Braves with OSFM trade deadline roster from guys at Operation Sports. I play every 4th-5th game when I use franchise mode. I simulate the rest. I also have budgets on with 30 team control.

I don't get to play as much as I like but I have family life as well. So far for me the Braves as should suck. I'm 4-9 with I think 4 official games played myself & the rest simulated.

I'm hitting like .245 as a team & have a staff ERA of 4.35 but it's my bullpen that's making it so bad. My starters have an ERA below 2.50 through 13 games. I have already sent quite a few player up & down from the bullpen & none of them seem to pitch worth a crap. Krol has the lowest ERA in the bullpen at 3.66 while all the rest are 5.10 & above.

My best hitter is Freeman as should be hitting .289 with 5 HR's & 12 RBI with 8 doubles. My worst hitter is A.J. Pierzynski at .185 but I have Flowers setup for catch every fourth game. He's doing better so I'm going to swap them 2 & start Flowers with A.J. getting every fourth game.

The Nats lead the division at 9-4. The Marlins are 8-5 & the Mets are 7-8. Phillies are still ahead of my Braves at 5-8. The Cubs lead MLB overall at 12-1 & the Rangers lead the AL at 10-3.

For the Cubs, Anthony Rizzo is off to a red hot start batting .398 with 7 HR's & 18 RBI. Jon Lester is pitching better than Arrietta. Lester is 3-0 with a 1.40 ERA while Arrietta is 2-1 with a 2.86 ERA.

In the AL, Cole Calhoun is off to a blazing start for the Angels. He's batting .355 with 6 HR's & 13 RBI's. David Ortiz is leading in AL pitching at 3-0 with a 1.95 ERA.
What's the Kansas City Royals record? I'm a Kansas City Royals fan and I'm wondering how good the OSFM rosters from the guys at Operation Sports are?

Also, what's John Jaso's OBP so far? I bet it's good.

What's the Kansas City Royals record? I'm a Kansas City Royals fan and I'm wondering how good the OSFM rosters from the guys at Operation Sports are?

I'm more excited to hear more about David Ortiz and his dominance on the mound leading the AL in pitching......

The Royals are 8-5. Alex Gordon is their leading hitter at .310 with 2 HR & 11 RBI. Ventura is their leading SP at 2-1 with a 3.02 ERA. Hochevar has 5 SV's in 6 chances.

I did some serious simulating & testing with this particular roster set before starting a franchise. It's got to be the best roster set out there that would match real-life stats for just about every single player. I mean they are pretty much spot on year after year.

But, you know what's so weird or should I say even more realistic? Jose Bautista for the Blue Jays actually had a down year in year 3 of a simulated franchise which has happened in real life to him before.

He only hit 18 HR with 72 RBI & only 16 2B's in one of my simulations. That was playing in 157 games for the Blue Jays that season too. He was 38 years of age though in that 3rd season starting from 2016.

BTW, John Jaso has an OBP of .392 so far.

VN Store

Back