MLB Playoff Thread

Runner on 2nd with 1 out in the bottom of the 8th for the Jays after a stolen base. 5-5... that could be big.

Going to the 10th tied 5-5. But the Astros and Royals game is starting. Hmm...

Astros score 2 more. 3-0 Astros in the 2nd inning. Love it.

Kaz gonna mir.

Dude allows so many homeruns it seems.

3-1 Astros in the 2nd.

Colby Rasmus with another homerun after last night! 4-1 Stros top of the 3rd

Altuve struggling today. 0-2 at the plate on 2 pitches. He's making contact and he must be seeing something he likes. But ouch, your best better only running up the pitcher's pitch count 2 pitches in 2 at bats? I won't question him though. Dude is a .300 hitter. He was able to get a hit of 6'10 Chris Young though. Shortest batter vs. tallest pitcher ever.

Look at someone the wrong way and the dugouts clear. That's in reference to what just happened in Toronto.

Reactions: 1 person
:crazy:
I have been driving all afternoon and listening to ESPN Radio on XM and Boomer is doing the play-by-play if you want to call it that.
He is awful. Wonder whose idea it was to make him play by play. As usual with him, he never shuts up, but rarely is it about what is going on, on the field.
:hi:

And that hit after the run scored just showed it. Oliver Perez is trash. But he always brings him in to piss games away.

Oliver Perez allows a run. Let's keep him in. Oliver perez allows a 2nd hit. Let's keep him in. Oliver Perez walks the bases loaded. Let's pull him now. Does Hinch even watch the game? wth

just walked into the tying run. 4-0. not even a single strike after he brought in fields. hit the guy in the head i think.

KC can thank AJ Hinch for this. He's the worst in game manager ever. Oliver Perez should be down in the minors. And AJ Hinch's decision make during games should be made by somebody else.

finally... got out with the bases loaded tied 4-4. horrible inning.

And the Royals lead. AJ Hinch is an idiot. We've seen him try the oliver perez thing all year and it's the same result. He gives up multiple runs. And now Astros are getting lit up. Good job Hinch.

Hinch puts in a punch hitter who watches three straight strikes without a swing to lead off the 9th. The team wins in spite of the poor management. They might be good everyday teachers but these decisions. What...

I mean two outs and no one on base. Hinch put Gomez into pinch run and he got picked off. That was as good as his choice to pinch hit Lowries who didn't swing once while striking out. Great calls Hinch.... amazing.ly bad.

The pitcher who picked him off hasn't picked off anyone in two years. Neat. lol

Hinch is a bum.

VN Store

Back