MLB Playoff Thread

11222203_1236877196331120_3330092644355143766_o.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
As much as I dislike the Rangers, I dislike the Blue Jays at the moment even more now. So, on one hand I'd like to see the Rangers eliminate them. On the other, if the Astros should advance and could miraculously beat the red hot Blue Jays, I wouldn't mind them falling at the hand of the Stros. I'll be rooting forever wins the Astros series against whoever wins the Rangers/Blue Jays series in the AL Championship. And I'll be rooting forever plays the Cards in the NL.

Rangers jump up 4-1 early but BJ's already cut it to 4-3. The only time in my life I'll probably ever be wanting the Rangers to win and they're gonna blow it.

Rangers win. BJs lose.

Now it's the Astros turn to take game 1 on the road.

Stros up 2-0 with a runner on 2nd and 2 outs in the top of the 1st.

Astros got out of the bottom off the inning without giving up a run. 2-0 Stros headed to the 2nd.

Did the ump drink beer during the rain delay? Man these are bad calls for strikes.

McHugh is throwing meatballs. Horrible 3-2 Astros after that Royals homerun.

Booom! Homerun George Springer! 4-2 Astros in the top of the 5th.

Colby Rasmus leading off the 8th with a homerun! 5-2 Astros.

Fack the Astros. I'll be in section 6 Monday afternoon in Arlington. Rangers :)

Well, if both series continue as last night, you may be getting a chance to see the Astros in person as the fack the Rangers up. :)

Nah, I hate the Rangers too now that the Astros are in the AL West so it's totally understandable that you hate the Astros. You'll hate them even more after they eliminate the soon to be at home, lonely Rangers.

I'm just happy to see the Astros back in post season. I've been a fan since the Shane Reynolds days. Bagwell and Biggio were such lovable players. The Killer B's. And I grew up 4-5 hours from both Chicago and St. Louis so I listened to friends run their mouths constantly over them. With no pro teams in the state I was in, I chose the Astros. Was really disappointed when they made the move. Selig can eat a turd.

First up, Grangers vs. BJ's. Then BlAstros vs. Royales with Cheese. As a Pacers fan, I like Danny Granger more than the Rangers. I changed their name. Danny Granger owns them now. Deal with it.

3-3 in the 5th inning. Go Rangers.

Believe it or not, I'm going for them. I have something personal against the BJ's. Their fans can suck an egg.

that Rougned slide was incredible and that Tulo throw was unbelievable

A single ties the game in the top of the 8th with two out. Runner scores from 2nd.

5-5

VN Store

Back