MLB Draft

I've been thinking about this, and does it seem like to anyone else that Corbin is SEC baseball's version of Mark Richt? He has had tons of talent yet never can get over the last hump. Obviously minus the arrests lol.

Bruin, I heard several things prior to the draft that would tend to make me agree with you on this.

If you believe this tweet then the report of him signing for 3rd round money is indeed BS.

@jimcallisBA: Dodgers sign 11th-rder Spencer Navin for $300k. Biggest $ after 10th so far. Vanderbilt C, good defensive skills, modest bat. #mlbdraft

Three Days In June

According to this article, he got "in the neighborhood of $570,000..." The article goes on to explain how the process worked in his favor.

I hope it's true and I am happy for this local guy.

typical for seniors. what leverage does he have?

I know you're right, it's just...not very much money. I had never watched the draft before this year, and I watched every round, BORING...I heard the commentators talking about seniors as "steals" and 'bargains"...now I know what they meant.

Does anybody know what Ziomek signed for? Keep seeing that the slot was 956,600 but can't find what he ended up getting

VN Store

Back