Millions of Illegal Aliens From All Over The World Head For U.S. Border

2,000+ Migrants in New Government-Assisted Caravan Moving Through Mexico​

More than 2,000 migrants are currently traveling through southern Mexico with the help of government officials and NGOs with the eventual goal of reaching the U.S. border. Calling themselves the Migrant Way of the Cross, the group is currently moving toward Mexico City. From there, the migrants plan to get buses and other means of transportation to eventually reach the U.S.-Mexico border.

I dare y'all to listen. Some takeaways that I can come up with off the top of my head after listening:

- The data overwhelmingly says that immigration does drive down wages (but I would argue that also means we have lower prices)
- immigration encourages more investment in our economy
- The data overwhelmingly says that illegal immigrants commit fewer crimes than natives
- The net cost to a state for receiving an immigrant in the short run is estimated at an average of $1600. In the long run, it's a net benefit because their children earn and pay taxes, but they often leave the state where they were raised and the state never recoups that money. He suggests the federal government compensate states that $1600 for taking immigrants, because they get their tax revenue regardless of what state that kid ends up in.
- big corporations are not the ones who hire illegals and get rich off exploiting them, like so many believe. The majority are hired by small Mom & Pop operations that struggle to find labor and can't afford big wages.
- a big reason illegal immigration has become such a problem recently is because now it's families instead of individual adults, and the process is way more complicated for families.
- he opined that the constant political talking point that we have an open border (when we don't) has served as advertising to potential illegal immigrants. They see the conversation and think it will be easy, so they try.

Mom Of Boy Killed By Illegal Border Crosser Speaks Out: ‘His Life Was Taken Way Too Early By Someone Who Shouldn’t Be Here’​

1711663874582.png

Not even the most heartfelt gestures from the community can take away the pain a mother feels after her son’s preventable death.

MIDLAND, Texas — Alex Wise Jr. would have turned 11 years old in May, but he won’t be at his birthday party this year. Instead of celebrating another trip around the sun for Wise, his extended family will gather without him to honor his 10 short years on Earth.

“I wish he was here. I really do wish I had him here. But unfortunately, his life was taken way too early by someone who wasn’t even supposed to be in the country,” Sykia Benson, Wise’s mom, told The Federalist.

Wise became one of the many victims of the ongoing border invasion in February, shortly after he was struck and killed by an illegal border crosser as he headed home from school. The elementary school student used to ride the bus, but after his family moved apartments, he was asked to walk.

Reactions: davethevol
He’s the worst president ever. The damage he’s doing will have a devastating impact for years to come

I talked about this in a post yesterday. Those that keep attempting to paint this race as two bad choices in every post will help the worst of two bad choices continue to take this country down a rabbit hole. It's like deciding not to support the Vols because you mad by who they hired and want street cred from your Alabama buddies if you acknowledge it incessantly.

Reactions: norrislakevol
Reactions: norrislakevol
I don't see how the Zags are going to be mentally focused after being mistaken for a bunch of illegals. Purdue has the upper hand already.

Reactions: 85SugarVol
I talked about this in a post yesterday. Those that keep attempting to paint this race as two bad choices in every post will help the worst of two bad choices continue to take this country down a rabbit hole. It's like deciding not to support the Vols because you mad by who they hired and want street cred from your Alabama buddies if you acknowledge it incessantly.
pointing out they both suck is like being a Tennessee fan and saying both Bama and Georgia suck, even if Tennessee has no shot at winning the national title this season.

I would say the current system of supporting whoever the party trots out is like being a Volunteer fan, and choosing to actively watch, donate to, and cheer for Georgia, even when they play Tennessee instead of watching and cheering for the Vols. and all because Georgia is the presumptive favorite to win the national title. in this scenario the Vols will never win because our fans are too busy supporting Georgia because they are the least bad favorite option.

Reactions: tbh
pointing out they both suck is like being a Tennessee fan and saying both Bama and Georgia suck, even if Tennessee has no shot at winning the national title this season.

I would say the current system of supporting whoever the party trots out is like being a Volunteer fan, and choosing to actively watch, donate to, and cheer for Georgia, even when they play Tennessee instead of watching and cheering for the Vols. and all because Georgia is the presumptive favorite to win the national title. in this scenario the Vols will never win because our fans are too busy supporting Georgia because they are the least bad favorite option.

If it's your belief Alabama or Georgia would contribute to the same outcome or fallout for Tennessee. I tend to think one is Georgia and the other is Oregon.

If it's your belief Alabama or Georgia would contribute to the same outcome or fallout for Tennessee. I tend to think one is Georgia and the other is Oregon.
neither helps Tennessee. both winning hurt Tennessee. I would still rather cheer for Tennessee and not contribute to either Oregon or Georgia winning. especially as in this scenario my support for Tennessee would increase the chances Tennessee wins and we don't have to deal with Georgia or Oregon in the national championship game.

Reactions: tbh
neither helps Tennessee. both winning hurt Tennessee. I would still rather cheer for Tennessee and not contribute to either Oregon or Georgia winning. especially as in this scenario my support for Tennessee would increase the chances Tennessee wins and we don't have to deal with Georgia or Oregon in the national championship game.

I think there is a younger talent pool to choose from next time on the conservative side regardless but we have to make it through the next 4 years. Who would've thought we would have a POTUS blatantly sabotaging American sovereignty even if the person was a democrat. The radicals are putting the leftist global agenda in hyper drive. They are trying to enact things to where there is a point of no return even if let's say by fortune Trump is elected POTUS. I can't explain if this should bother you. You have to come to that personal conclusion.

VN Store

Back