Millions of Illegal Aliens From All Over The World Head For U.S. Border

Franklin Pierce

Hundreds of Honduran migrants are headed for the United States border, just days after Vice President Pence sat down with the Central American country’s leader, urging him to take a tougher stance on mass migrations.
At least 1,300 people, including young children, left San Pedro Sula in northern Honduras on Saturday, in what some are calling the “March of the Migrant,” Reuters reported.

Bartolo Fuentes, the organizer, told the news agency that the group plans to march through Guatemala and into Mexico. From there, participants will request refugee status, which would allow them to stay in the country, or they will apply for a visa to pass through into the U.S.

The development came just days after Pence met with Honduran President Juan Orlando Hernandez, President Jimmy Morales of Guatemala and Vice President Oscar Ortiz of El Salvador, asking them to step up and help combat illegal immigration in return for help from the U.S.

Honduras-1.jpg

Hundreds of Hondurans head for US border in mass migration 'march': report

Last edited:
Reactions: Silence Dogood
there have been a lot of these marches. the vast majority don't get anywhere close to the border. waaaaayyy too easy of a target. never enough funding, no real planning, and tough going.

Reactions: swampfoxfan
there have been a lot of these marches. the vast majority don't get anywhere close to the border. waaaaayyy too easy of a target. never enough funding, no real planning, and tough going.
I was serious in my post about the countries the Hondurans would have to walk through to be at our border. Did they get Visas?

I was serious in my post about the countries the Hondurans would have to walk through to be at our border. Did they get Visas?

If I remember right , Mexico issues them like 20 day visas or close to that I don’t think I’ve heard about any other counties .

If I remember right , Mexico issues them like 20 day visas or close to that I don’t think I’ve heard about any other counties .
And they're marching (walking) to the US border, rabble rousing, and then walking back home. In 20 days. Somebody's got some 'splainin to do.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
as far as I know the post saying Mexico grants them a very temporary visa for just this purpose is correct. I don't think they even document who they are giving them too. Its my understanding that the short nature is typically a problem for those on the march. usually they need a break, or come across a problem and have to stop and can't make the distance up in time.

just looking at Google maps it lists the travel time by foot as 625hrs. or slightly more than 26 days. if you travel 24 hours a day. you take that down to a much more likely 12 hrs a day and you are looking at 52 days. this assumes no problems with route, no days of rest, etc etc. I would say you are looking at at least 60 days of walking/marching.

just looking at Google maps it lists the travel time by foot as 625hrs. or slightly more than 26 days. if you travel 24 hours a day. you take that down to a much more likely 12 hrs a day and you are looking at 52 days. this assumes no problems with route, no days of rest, etc etc. I would say you are looking at at least 60 days of walking/marching.
Look at you gettin all CSI Honduras.

My buddy from El Salvador said on part of his journey he walked 30 days through the desert.

Look at you gettin all CSI Honduras.
eh. I can't run now but I still like hikes, so this honestly had me curious. I have wanted to hike across the US, but never wanted it to be a true backpacking with no civilization, but also not the hotel hopping in a car thing either. retire for like 6 months or something and just walk.

Reactions: tbh

VN Store

Back