Mike Gundy offered

Mike gundy... Next coach to get a huge raise with current team due to the joke of a coaching search by UT!!

Yes his turn on the Merry Go Round. I guess he needs a raise too. Everybody getting a raise Vols are making a lot of coaches richer. Eventually someone will accept and he will be rich too.

Who has gotten a raise due to UT in this coaching search? Only person I recall getting a raise was Les Miles because if Arkansas

Wait...we offered Strong too didn't we? How many coaches did we offer at the same time?

If we get Gundy, it means that Gruden then Strong turned us down. Gundy's not a bad 3rd choice, plus he can help the UT dance team at the same time...

:ermm:

And he is just going to pack up and leave that two million dollar home that he just built. Shill bit!

Some of you are crazy! The man took a team to the BCS Fiesta Bowl last year and won, finished ranked #3 in the nation. Besides Gruden he'd be a home run!

Reactions: 3 people
I think I just need to take an exodus from Vol Football until we have a coach. Seriously gonna give myself an anuerism! I cannot keep up with this job! Everyone and their brother has supposedly been offered the position. What happened to Strong? He was a Stronger hire than Gundy! I still hold out hope there is a left field hire like Arky pulled off! Come on Steve Sarkisian!

This is old news. This was reported two days ago. Not official but was reported.

VN Store

Back