Migration Nightmares Hitting Europe

VATICAN CITY (AP) — Pope Francis on Monday urged countries to greatly improve their welcome to migrants and stop collective expulsions, saying migrants’ dignity and right to protection trumps national security concerns.

Francis’ politically pointed message was made in view of the Catholic Church’s 2018 world refugee day, celebrated Jan. 14. It comes amid mounting anti-immigrant sentiment in Europe and beyond following waves of migrant arrivals and Islamic extremist attacks.

He demanded a simplified process of granting humanitarian and temporary visas and rejected arbitrary and collective expulsions as “unsuitable.” He said the principle of ensuring each person’s dignity “obliges us to always prioritize personal safety over national security.”

How many alleged refugees is Vatican City taking in? Sounds like they need to up their numbers dramatically.

Reactions: 1 person
BERLIN (AP) — Meet one of Germany’s newest residents: Angela Merkel Muhammed.

The little girl was born last week to a migrant couple who fled Syria’s bloody war and decided to name her in honor of the 63-year-old German chancellor whose policies allowed them to start a new life in 2015.

The St. Franziskus Hospital in the western city of Muenster told the dpa news agency Monday that the little girl’s first name is Angela, her middle name is Merkel, and last name is their family name ofBut she’s not the first new Angela Merkel. Dpa reports another baby was given the chancellor’s name by a family seeking asylum in the city of Duisburg in 2015.

The little girl was born last week to a migrant couple who fled Syria’s bloody war and decided to name her in honor of the 63-year-old German chancellor whose policies allowed them to start a new life in 2015.

The St. Franziskus Hospital in the western city of Muenster told the dpa news agency Monday that the little girl’s first name is Angela, her middle name is Merkel, and last name is their family name ofBut she’s not the first new Angela Merkel. Dpa reports another baby was given the chancellor’s name by a family seeking asylum in the city of Duisburg in 2015.

:yuck:

and?

Even being against Merkel's immigration policy whats the fault in this?

Reactions: 2 people
VATICAN CITY (AP) — Pope Francis on Monday urged countries to greatly improve their welcome to migrants and stop collective expulsions, saying migrants’ dignity and right to protection trumps national security concerns.

Francis’ politically pointed message was made in view of the Catholic Church’s 2018 world refugee day, celebrated Jan. 14. It comes amid mounting anti-immigrant sentiment in Europe and beyond following waves of migrant arrivals and Islamic extremist attacks.

He demanded a simplified process of granting humanitarian and temporary visas and rejected arbitrary and collective expulsions as “unsuitable.” He said the principle of ensuring each person’s dignity “obliges us to always prioritize personal safety over national security.”

For anyone who's not catholic, why should we give two ****'s what the pope has to say?

Just wondering why you read politically-related articles from a guy that chose a fictional terrorist for a pseudonym?

I've been reading that blog for years as an interesting contrarian view-point to many issues, mainly financial. They also host good guest posters. Like David Stockman

The Biggest Washington Whopper Yet | Zero Hedge

Anyway in this case it was the first outlet where I saw a report on this french article, but in English. I see the daily mail has also picked it up
Mayors from 7 major French cities bemoan migrant crisis | Daily Mail Online

I hope that answers your question

You can’t make this up. This was the ad at the bottom of the page.

Attachments

• 755C1B43-4C15-4B35-B790-68263617070C.jpg
    755C1B43-4C15-4B35-B790-68263617070C.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 0
It's been that way for a LONG, LONG time.

Preachers molesting boys never made me dislike the catholic church. Many protestants and others say thats the case for them. Those are men, individuals, whose hearts are wicked above all things according to the Lord. To my knowledge, the church never condoned it.

My problem is with the things they actually did endorse. I have seen pictures of the actual documents from centuries ago when members could purchase what they called "indulgences" for 10 bucks to the church you could cheat on your wife, for 20 bucks you could cheat with a boy...etc etc..thats the worst sin of the church IMO but there are plenty more and I am sure others would have similar feelings about the history of my church. That is valid, and each has a right to their opinion. I respect that. I have plenty of sins of my own, and am in no place to judge anyone. This is merely my opinion

Edit. For the record, i also believe Calvinism and predestination are crap, and any church whose doctrine follows that. That belief system removes free will, which i believe is really what its all about. God wants us to choose to love Him. Hes not gonna force it.

God forcing or predetermining pur choices would be like what happened on our last cruise. This is quite personal but I dont care.so....

Wife and i were on a cruise, its the only week of the year that we drink...she was tired one night and went back to our cabin. I stayed out another hour, had another drink or 2, and headed to bed. When i got there, after polishing up a little, i slip into bed with her and start loving on her. Rubbing her back,slowly getting more adultish, i was drunk and so couldnt really tell if she was game or not honestly. After prolly 30 mins of this she just pulled her clothes off from the waist down and said "go ahead." In an aggravated tone and manner. I laid there for still about 5 seconds, then said "you can keep it." In the same tone she gave me, as i was pissed...and went out on the balcony. After about 20 mins she came outside, half asleep and beautiful as always, and asked me why I was pissed.

I told her that i wasnt angry at her, i was hurt. what she had actually said was "rape me.you're my husband so its ok." I told her the same thing i had told her a half dozen times over 17 years, if you dont want to have sex just tell me. Rape is taking sex from someone who doesnt want sex. I never want that. I can jerk off like any other man if i needed a release. I was hurt and insulted that she thought i was so selfish that i would take sex from her. Never have never will take sex from a woman. If shes not into it, i will never enjoy it anyway. Taking sex would be like making her tell me I am handsome...would i then believe her when she said it??? Of course not.

Thats free will. God isnt going to take your love or worship. If he did, it wouldnt be real. Pointless. He will not ever...every man on this planet is exactly as close to God as they want to be. He never moves. Never changes Himself either. Those who really seek His love are very close to Him. Those who reject Him are far away. What really hurts is to get pretty close to Him, and then slowly backslide back into sin..the pit of misery.

Anyway, longest post ever. Yall have a Merry Christmas. Jesus is the reason for the season. Only person whose birthday is so special that everyone gets presents.

^^^^ this post was 1 and 3 sixes. Dont like that a bit.

This one is 1667. Much better. Praise your name Lord. Forgive me Father for my wicked heart and selfish desires.

Preachers molesting boys never made me dislike the catholic church. Many protestants and others say thats the case for them. Those are men, individuals, whose hearts are wicked above all things according to the Lord. To my knowledge, the church never condoned it.

My problem is with the things they actually did endorse. I have seen pictures of the actual documents from centuries ago when members could purchase what they called "indulgences" for 10 bucks to the church you could cheat on your wife, for 20 bucks you could cheat with a boy...etc etc..thats the worst sin of the church IMO but there are plenty more and I am sure others would have similar feelings about the history of my church. That is valid, and each has a right to their opinion. I respect that. I have plenty of sins of my own, and am in no place to judge anyone. This is merely my opinion

Edit. For the record, i also believe Calvinism and predestination are crap, and any church whose doctrine follows that. That belief system removes free will, which i believe is really what its all about. God wants us to choose to love Him. Hes not gonna force it.

God forcing or predetermining pur choices would be like what happened on our last cruise. This is quite personal but I dont care.so....

Wife and i were on a cruise, its the only week of the year that we drink...she was tired one night and went back to our cabin. I stayed out another hour, had another drink or 2, and headed to bed. When i got there, after polishing up a little, i slip into bed with her and start loving on her. Rubbing her back,slowly getting more adultish, i was drunk and so couldnt really tell if she was game or not honestly. After prolly 30 mins of this she just pulled her clothes off from the waist down and said "go ahead." In an aggravated tone and manner. I laid there for still about 5 seconds, then said "you can keep it." In the same tone she gave me, as i was pissed...and went out on the balcony. After about 20 mins she came outside, half asleep and beautiful as always, and asked me why I was pissed.

I told her that i wasnt angry at her, i was hurt. what she had actually said was "rape me.you're my husband so its ok." I told her the same thing i had told her a half dozen times over 17 years, if you dont want to have sex just tell me. Rape is taking sex from someone who doesnt want sex. I never want that. I can jerk off like any other man if i needed a release. I was hurt and insulted that she thought i was so selfish that i would take sex from her. Never have never will take sex from a woman. If shes not into it, i will never enjoy it anyway. Taking sex would be like making her tell me I am handsome...would i then believe her when she said it??? Of course not.

Thats free will. God isnt going to take your love or worship. If he did, it wouldnt be real. Pointless. He will not ever...every man on this planet is exactly as close to God as they want to be. He never moves. Never changes Himself either. Those who really seek His love are very close to Him. Those who reject Him are far away. What really hurts is to get pretty close to Him, and then slowly backslide back into sin..the pit of misery.

Anyway, longest post ever. Yall have a Merry Christmas. Jesus is the reason for the season. Only person whose birthday is so special that everyone gets presents.

TMI. Way TMI.

Reactions: 9 people
Treat your woman to a nice cruise, a cabin with a balcony, and let her drink for one night a year and thats how she thanks you. Damn.

Not quite the love boat

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMK6FWN2-Ps[/YouTube]

[twitter]1003260529488683009[/twitter]

stephpopcorn.gif

VN Store

Back