Migration Nightmares Hitting Europe

Name one area cops won't go into. Just one. It's that simple.

These are louder's links: Let's refute them! shall we...

Gates of Vienna is an Islamophobic blog originally begun on Blogspot in January 2003. It is run from Virginia by Edward (Ned) May, but often hosts European proponents of the Eurabia conspiracy theory, including Fjordman from Norway, the ideological inspiration for the far-right terrorist Anders Behring Breivik. [1] Other European contributors include "El Inglés", and "Seneca III" who seem to live in Spain. The blog played a major role in introducing the Eurabia theory to a US far-right public. It moved to self-hosting in January 2013 after being taken down twice by Blogger due to its extreme and racist content.

The other link is far more credible...so let's pull some quotes from the story: "The police have encountered opposition in the Soldiner neighborhood in three or four instances," local police chief Uwe Heller told me when I visited him in his office.---yes this can be "problematic" in any country or locale especially when this particular neighborhood: "has more unemployment and people on welfare than other Berlin districts." WoW!! YES THERE IS A CORRELATION BETWEEN POVERTY AND CRIME!!
====So Loudervol and Gero Schliess have found the worst neighborhood in Berlin ---so by extension, possibly the worst neighborhood in all of Germany...but let's read another quote from the article:
"It's a shame that recent headlines have conjured up the old images," the 32-year-old kindergarten teacher said. The media have exaggerated some points, he adds, calling this actually a normal neighborhood.

The author is also from Prenzlauer Berg...which is the equivalent of some journalist from Williamsburg or the upper east side going to Newark or Brownsville and writing/lamenting about how Dangerous the hood is... Complete BS...
I'm sure we all remember Anders Breivik.

These are louder's links: Let's refute them! shall we...

Gates of Vienna is an Islamophobic blog originally begun on Blogspot in January 2003. It is run from Virginia by Edward (Ned) May, but often hosts European proponents of the Eurabia conspiracy theory, including Fjordman from Norway, the ideological inspiration for the far-right terrorist Anders Behring Breivik. [1] Other European contributors include "El Inglés", and "Seneca III" who seem to live in Spain. The blog played a major role in introducing the Eurabia theory to a US far-right public. It moved to self-hosting in January 2013 after being taken down twice by Blogger due to its extreme and racist content.

The other link is far more credible...so let's pull some quotes from the story: "The police have encountered opposition in the Soldiner neighborhood in three or four instances," local police chief Uwe Heller told me when I visited him in his office.---yes this can be "problematic" in any country or locale especially when this particular neighborhood: "has more unemployment and people on welfare than other Berlin districts." WoW!! YES THERE IS A CORRELATION BETWEEN POVERTY AND CRIME!!
====So Loudervol and Gero Schliess have found the worst neighborhood in Berlin ---so by extension, possibly the worst neighborhood in all of Germany...but let's read another quote from the article:
"It's a shame that recent headlines have conjured up the old images," the 32-year-old kindergarten teacher said. The media have exaggerated some points, he adds, calling this actually a normal neighborhood.

The author is also from Prenzlauer Berg...which is the equivalent of some journalist from Williamsburg or the upper east side going to Newark or Brownsville and writing/lamenting about how Dangerous the hood is... Complete BS...
I'm sure we all remember Anders Breivik.

Yeah he should be out in a few years..2021.

We're already past this. You and tums acknowledged that it was whiteness/Christianity (because you feel very strongly about both) that made these nations special and then I pointed out that other religions and ethnicities have had their moment in the sun while also making the point that we may be on the verge of a "sunset."

Go to bed like tums did.

And when that sun sets the civilized first world will be gone.

Reactions: 3 people
Yeah he should be out in a few years..2021.

The 33-year-old, who had earlier admitted the attacks that traumatised the peaceful country, smirked as the court's verdict was delivered. He was given the maximum sentence of 21 years, but with a "preventive detention" clause that means his time in jail can be extended as long as he is deemed a threat to society. It is unlikely he will ever be released.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/aug/24/anders-behring-breivik-verdict-norway-utoya

I'm not saying others are incapable. I'm not making excuses. I'm pointing out a fact. If that makes you uncomfortable because you've been told to believe otherwise and to ignore truths, you have a serious problem.

I GET IT tums, you're telling me that white christendom is better than everybody else so we need to come up with some very clear nationalist policies to preserve our whiteness and christendom.

You already know my thoughts here...we haven't always been #1 and our turn being #1 is probably pretty close to being over, so nothing super special. Basically, when you get a chance, put down your copy of the Turner Diaries and try to give other cultures some credit / make friends outside of your own race. It might benefit you.

Last edited:
First of all, this is about Germany.

Second, the concern isn't people illegally crossing the border in Germany. This is how the system actually works and how the majority of refugees get there and then ask for and get sanctuary. It's a "crime" per se, but it's even less so a crime there than it is here in the US.

The point is that Breitbart is trying to pass off border violations as crimes that you should be afraid of.

..Really...Thanks for clearing that up.

I was saying, regardless of WHERE you are..cherry picking statistics can make anything look good. Heck you could almost make any typical American inner city look almost inhabitable and marginally safe...just like you can make Germany and its immigration problem not look so..problematic..

Reactions: 3 people
I GET IT tums, you're telling me that white christendom is better than everybody else so we need to come up with some very clear nationalist policies to preserve our whiteness and christendom.

I'm not sure you do get it. If that's what you take away from this that's on you. I am merely pointing out, without rebuttal mind you, that the greatest countries on earth are predominately white with Singapore and Japan thrown in as I pointed out earlier. None of them are predominately Muslim either. I have not stated the whys and how's, just that that's how it is. It's like your whole world view has been turned upside down. Ha

..Really...Thanks for clearing that up.

I was saying, regardless of WHERE you are..cherry picking statistics can make anything look good. Heck you could almost make any typical American inner city look almost inhabitable and marginally safe...just like you can make Germany and its immigration problem not look so..problematic..

What's your definition of an "inner city"?---do you feel the need to be safe? Like Now? do you "79" feel safe now?....where is your nearest mosque?

Reactions: 1 person
I'm not sure you do get it. If that's what you take away from this that's on you. I am merely pointing out, without rebuttal mind you, that the greatest countries on earth are predominately white with Singapore and Japan thrown in as I pointed out earlier. None of them are predominately Muslim either. I have not stated the whys and how's, just that that's how it is. It's like your whole world view has been turned upside down. Ha

Tell us about the whys and hows...you're too timid to say what's actually on your mind here, lol.

I'm not saying others are incapable. I'm not making excuses. I'm pointing out a fact. If that makes you uncomfortable because you've been told to believe otherwise and to ignore truths, you have a serious problem.

* I've never promoted Christianity. Now, Christians aren't a problem around the world, but I haven't promoted it. I pointed out where Islam isn't prevelant in civilized societies. Man, you have stretched and fabricated everything all for your ignorant opinion. Lol

Apparently flooding countries with people from second and third world countries is going to make us better..:good!:

People should analyze what constitutes a first world country, which countries are first world, then with a little critical thinking piece together how they seem to all be related..bonus homework would be to check out third world and second world as well.

Tell us about the whys and hows...you're too timid to say what's actually on your mind here, lol.

Um, you're too scared to answer the simple question from earlier. Scared. You understood the answer and were scared to answer.

I've said I haven't stated and why's and how's. I don't know them. I just know it's fact. Oh wait, it's because whitey keeps pushing everyone else down. Yeah, that's it. It's evil whitey! Kill whitey! Woo! Lol

When you sit back and realize that the vast majority of the best places on earth just happen to be predominately white with little Muslim influence, doesn't that make you wonder why? I know you won't answer because you're too scared to see the truth. Do a little self reflection today. Think about how ridiculous it is to be scared of the truth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Apparently flooding countries with people from second and third world countries is going to make us better..:good!:

People should analyze what constitutes a first world country, which countries are first world, then with a little critical thinking piece together how they seem to all be related..bonus homework would be to check out third world and second world as well.

Indeed. So many people just cover their eyes and refuse to see things for how they are. Must be that "education". Haha

Do tell...? ..I happen to live 5 blocks from a mosque...what?...regressive logic? when have we been debating?...i aint talkin to you... And why? I have surmised that you might be one of the "special" posters-go to bed

Someone points out that inner cities aren't exactly free of crime.

All of a sudden they're scared and scared of mosques. Like how you're scared of the truth.

I'm very confident that '79 has spent more time around mosques than you can imagine.

Good stuff.

Reactions: 2 people

Let's use the socratic method..Do you want immigration/do we need immigration?...AND..If ..YES wat would you like it to be...color...religion ..ethnicity.. etc...And do you think our government as constituted at the moment can GET DOWN! with your priorities...

What's your definition of an "inner city"?---do you feel the need to be safe? Like Now? do you "79" feel safe now?....where is your nearest mosque?

Inner city is where you have neighborhoods that were nice 70 years ago but then the demographics changed and they fell into disrepair and became cesspools of inhumanity. The inner city is where people dont want property values to go up. The inner city is that part of town where for some strange reason or another most of the crime in concentrated. The inner city is where the schools almost always have failing grades and graduation rates are abysmal.

Do I feel the need to feel safe? Well I always feel safe so I don't have any feeling of need or want. I live in a nice neighborhood far from the hood.

I have armed security guards here at work behind a stout fence so nutters aren't going to be able to ram the gates. And the nearest mosque is about 5 miles from my house but since I don't fall into the soft target demographic I'm not sweating another muslim terrorist attack here in Orlando.

All of a sudden they're scared and scared of mosques. Like how you're scared of the truth.

I'm very confident that '79 has spent more time around mosques than you can imagine.

Good stuff.

Just stop...remember Ayers Hall.. on the Hill? Yeah they might have a logic class open Fall 2017--You pollute this board with your inanity

Good stuff.

I've done sh!t in mosques that would make posters here curl into the fetal position with shock.

And yet nothing of what I'm saying can be disputed. Your crap, though..... different story.

What are you saying..I don't read your posts---they are facile and unlearned ...i refuse to waste my time ...could you provide a synopsis of your argument in "Migration Nightmares Hitting Europe"

VN Store

Back