Migration Nightmares Hitting Europe

What are you saying..I don't read your posts---they are facile and unlearned ...i refuse to waste my time ...could you provide a synopsis of your argument in "Migration Nightmares Hitting Europe"

Lol, can't make this **** up.

*Posts*
I don't read your posts. They are facile and unlearned. I refuse to waste my time.

*Follows up with*
Could you post your argument.

Wtf? Haha

Reactions: 1 person

Destroyed a mosque on a base we took over in Pakistan right before starting the Afghan campaign.

Fire was involved.

I did keep their mosque sign as a souvenir after I ripped it off the building before it got totally wrecked.

And to be fair it was a joint USAF/USMC/USA/USN/SAS event. I can't claim all the credit.

Again, the videos have been posted in this thread. You've purposefully ignored them. No point in reposting info that you magically gloss over. In fact, Louder's links discredited you earlier and named a few no go zones and you've ignored those as well.

I debunked the 60 minutes footage. You're puposefully being vague because the one video you were specific about is not valid.

You can't name a no go zone because it doesn't exist. It's not so bad that cops won't do their job

Reactions: 2 people
Tell us about the whys and hows...you're too timid to say what's actually on your mind here, lol.

Could it be because they're woefully behind the times technologically? .... maybe their treatment of women and gays? .... vile hatred of Jews?..... still wipe their asses with their hand?...... what about you?.... any ideas?

Could it be because they're woefully behind the times technologically? .... maybe their treatment of women and gays? .... vile hatred of Jews?..... still wipe their asses with their hand?...... what about you?.... any ideas?

Indeed. The why's and how's are for him to find out. I'm just pointing out the reality of things.

Reactions: 1 person
Um, you're too scared to answer the simple question from earlier. Scared. You understood the answer and were scared to answer.

I've said I haven't stated and why's and how's. I don't know them. I just know it's fact. Oh wait, it's because whitey keeps pushing everyone else down. Yeah, that's it. It's evil whitey!

When you sit back and realize that the vast majority of the best places on earth just happen to be predominately white with little Muslim influence, doesn't that make you wonder why? I know you won't answer because you're too scared to see the truth. Do a little self reflection today. Think about how ridiculous it is to be scared of the truth.

I'm scared? Lol. I think you're scared of non-white people tums. In fact, that's kind of the premise of this thread...

I'm scared? Lol. I think you're scared of non-white people tums. In fact, that's kind of the premise of this thread...

It's not fear of them...., are you afraid of cavities?.... no.... but you brush your teeth to keep them clean and in good shape.... as a preventive measure...are you afraid of walking around with a dirty bung?.... no.... but why do it if you don't have to?

It's about keeping things nice.... not fear

Reactions: 3 people
VATICAN CITY (AP) — Pope Francis on Monday urged countries to greatly improve their welcome to migrants and stop collective expulsions, saying migrants’ dignity and right to protection trumps national security concerns.

Francis’ politically pointed message was made in view of the Catholic Church’s 2018 world refugee day, celebrated Jan. 14. It comes amid mounting anti-immigrant sentiment in Europe and beyond following waves of migrant arrivals and Islamic extremist attacks.

He demanded a simplified process of granting humanitarian and temporary visas and rejected arbitrary and collective expulsions as “unsuitable.” He said the principle of ensuring each person’s dignity “obliges us to always prioritize personal safety over national security.”

VN Store

Back