Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain

So I finished the main storyline of the game. I got the first ending, then the Quiet ending, then the "real" ending. It's out there but then again, it's Metal Gear, it's always had crazy story lines.

I still don't like that David Hayter wasn't brought back to voice Boss. I like Keifer Sutherland but he really didn't do it for me here.

I do have to wonder if development of this game was affected by the turmoil that was going on between Kojima and Konami at the time. I've read stories that Kojima was very unhappy with Act 3 and that it didn't turn out the way he wanted because of the pressure Konami was putting on him to get the game finished.

I do have to wonder if development of this game was affected by the turmoil that was going on between Kojima and Konami at the time. I've read stories that Kojima was very unhappy with Act 3 and that it didn't turn out the way he wanted because of the pressure Konami was putting on him to get the game finished.

I wouldn't doubt it.

Did anyone 100% this game (1000/1000 or Platinum)? I'm 3 achievements away, but they are the tougher ones left: S ranking on all missions, complete all mission objectives, and collect all key items and blue prints.

VN Store

Back