Megan Rapinoe & The US Soccer Team

I hate career politicians and that applies to Democrats just as much as Republicans. I would have never voted for Biden because of that... unless it is Biden vs Trump - then I will make an exception.

There are currently 15 people in the United States Senate who have been there for more than 20 years now (elected to more than just 3 terms). 8 Republicans and 7 Democrats. That is ridiculous... and more than anything else, it is the reason we have a dysfunctional government with self-serving representation.
And Biden served in the Senate and as VP continuously from 1972 until 2016, and now wants more. Also, he has made $15 million in the last 2-1/2 years since he left the Vice Presidency. The political class sucks.....both parties.

Reactions: BUBear and AM64
This shemale is a freaking joke and all about her own personal attention getting.....Looking past the whole dropping the flag on the ground incident (don't get me started on that) today's "Victory Parade" was about nothing but her and some other team members own personal political agenda. They took every chance they had to promote the equal pay stance and bash Trump. Then she is on stage acting like a drunk Miley Cyrus. She is a disgrace to the US and I know not all of the team is like her and the other few but I honestly can't remember ever having so much dislike for a US team and that's sad.

Looks like an anorexic Rachel Maddow with a Barney hairdo.

Meh. She’s an athlete with a stage. They’re gonna do what they’re gonna do. And they have a right to.

What I don’t get is all the griping over “equal pay”.

The women get a higher % of the World Cup tournament revenue than the men do.

The 2018 Men’s WC brought in $6B
The 2019 Women’s WC brought in $131M

Do the math.

Maybe their gripe should be with the Sponsors & Advertisers? Not sure what the US Soccer Federation can do about it.

Meh. She’s an athlete with a stage. They’re gonna do what they’re gonna do. And they have a right to.

What I don’t get is all the griping over “equal pay”.

The women get a higher % of the World Cup tournament revenue than the men do.

The 2018 Men’s WC brought in $6B
The 2019 Women’s WC brought in $131M

Do the math.

Maybe their gripe should be with the Sponsors & Advertisers? Not sure what the US Soccer Federation can do about it.
They can use the WNBA model and take from the men to prop up the women. Cause equality.

Reactions: oz615
I'm not sure how she fared in Economics, but pissing off over half of her potential fanbase is probably not the best route to a pay raise and more merchandise sales.

With all the political BS, I decided to skip watching the final. You can darn sure bet I won't be tuning in to any women's games for the next four years.
Old white guys get pissed and sales go up. Their soccer jersey sold out big time. Every time people get pissed about Nike sales go up. You get pissed and the younger demo buys. It’s actually funny.

This shemale is a freaking joke and all about her own personal attention getting.....Looking past the whole dropping the flag on the ground incident (don't get me started on that) today's "Victory Parade" was about nothing but her and some other team members own personal political agenda. They took every chance they had to promote the equal pay stance and bash Trump. Then she is on stage acting like a drunk Miley Cyrus. She is a disgrace to the US and I know not all of the team is like her and the other few but I honestly can't remember ever having so much dislike for a US team and that's sad.

Need a Kleenex?

Is this really the most important thing going on in your life? I wish I had it so lucky...

Reactions: MercyPercy and Mick
Does equal pay mean raising the women's pay to equal the men, or can we just cut the men's pay to equal the women?
As a percentage the women get far more of the total purse than the men. If the women were to get the same amount as the men it would exceed total revenues for the women’s World Cup.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back