McDonald's All American Game

What I take from the UT commits is that they are very unselfish and team players. Davis and KK have been open on several occasions and they haven't gotten the ball. Walker and Boothe seem to be set on trying to be the MVP because they aren't passing the ball at all when they get it, Davis seems to be playing a lot of 4 while she is in and Hayes is seeing a lot at the 1 where neither of them figure to play much at next season

You don't think Hayes will be playing at PG? I thought she is a PG who can't play some SG when needed?

I feel like I'm repeating myself, but Westbrook has some really nice court vision.

Reactions: 1 person
You don't think Hayes will be playing at PG? I thought she is a PG who can't play some SG when needed?

I feel like I'm repeating myself, but Westbrook has some really nice court vision.

It's not that I don't think she can, I think UT sold Westbrook on being able to play PG and behind Middleton (in the beginning of the year) and Cooper thats where she will play, Hayes will see some PG if Westbrook or Te'a is in foul trouble imo

Westbrook backs up Te'a
Hayes backs up Diamond (if she returns) I think she backs up Middleton should Diamond leave (as Holly will try her best to sell us on Middleton and her senior leadership)

I wish we could see the 3 UT players together on the floor for the East (KK, Hayes, & Davis) along with D.Patterson & Dodson just to see what could've been

To me Westbrook is the smoothest and best all round player on the floor.Great vision,terrific passer,unselfish,great defender and not a bad shooter.......team player.

Reactions: 2 people
It's not that I don't think she can, I think UT sold Westbrook on being able to play PG and behind Middleton (in the beginning of the year) and Cooper thats where she will play, Hayes will see some PG if Westbrook or Te'a is in foul trouble imo

Westbrook backs up Te'a
Hayes backs up Diamond (if she returns) I think she backs up Middleton should Diamond leave (as Holly will try her best to sell us on Middleton and her senior leadership)

No way Middleton starts over Hayes. She is already better in every aspect of the game.

Reactions: 3 people
Westbrook is unselfish team player. She will run our team next year but will do it with skill level we have not had at point in a while. All i needed to see was that she passed up open three for assist and layup. Many of these other girls would have shot three. I like Hayes as well she looks to pass and run team as well both are going to play alot Hayes playing time will be determined by how well Cooper returns from injury and improves her game.

I noticed how whenever KK is on the block the West team is doubling/use Jade Williams to help Kakala

No way Middleton starts over Hayes. She is already better in every aspect of the game.

I say the same thing but Holly has a perplexity to defer to upperclassman a lot and because Middleton knows the system she will get every chance to play herself out of a starting spot. (she'll get the Jordan Reynolds treatment)

Reactions: 1 person
Boothe mentality is what I like from my players, she hasn't see a shot she didn't like but she is going to give it everything she has! (I see the same from the girls we are bringing in also)

Yes but I thought Westbrook wants to run the point. Hayes did say she doesn't Ming playing off the ball something she has done a lot this year she even told Westbrook that.

Westbrook can play either guard position and will play wherever she best fits on the team,I believe Cooper will be the starting PG at the beginning of the season;and ,Westbrook is just too good to gather splinters sitting on the bench,voila that leaves SG

Evina shut Walker down the last 30 seconds! I love it! Why didn't Boothe get a touch? She has been hot, I hope the talk of Walker wanting it to be all about Walker isn't true because she wont last long at UConn,

I'm loving what I see from these you ladies! It is very promising! Hoping Holly truly allows them to play and develop them!

VN Store

Back