Matt Schlapp Accused of Groping ... A Man

Boom. That's what I'm trying to understand. Either it did not happen, he was afraid of him ( doubtful) or he enjoyed it.
Pick one

Luckily, I have never been groped by another dude. If that were to happen, then that guy is going to receive a beatdown.

Republiars are the true groomers and sex predators. The list is like a who's who.

Matt Gaetz - Pat Meehan - George H. W. Bush - Roy Moore - Jeff Hoover - Jeff Kruse
Tony Cornish - Wes Goodman - Jack Latvala - Herman Cain - John Boehner - John Ensign
Chris Myers - Mar Sanford - Newt Gingrich - Mike Duval - Larry Craig - Christopher Lee
Phillip Hinckle (gay sex) - Vito Fossella - Bob Allen - Jack Ryan 9pimped his wife) - Marl Foley David Vitter - Rudy Giudliani - James West - Dan Crane (did a Bill Clinton with a teeny bopper)

Robert Bauman ( likes young boys) - Buzz Lukens (likes little girls) Of course the Liarindent too. And too many more to list.

List too long. And yes, there are plenty of Democreeps too. But the party of family values and such, make themselves the biggest hypocrites.

Now watch the Republiar advocates swing into action.
Hunter Biden
Joe Biden
Bill Clinton
The Podesta brothers
Barney Frank
Anthony Weiner
The Kennedy brothers
Pete Buttigieg
Katie Hill
Megan Barry

Hunter Biden
Joe Biden
Bill Clinton
The Podesta brothers
Barney Frank
Anthony Weiner
The Kennedy brothers
Pete Buttigieg
Katie Hill
Megan Barry

You hate it, I know, I know, but we agree more than you want us to. But your selective reading disallows you seeing that. I have often stated I don't trust either Republiars or Democreeps. Politicians are all the same, they only care about staying in power, siphoning our money, and trying to enter the panties of our daughters, underage or not. They're all scum, but those who choose to be selectively blind to reality, well, maybe they run with one of the politico herds or the other. Doing the same thing. Scum gonna scum.

That's a match made in heaven. A man who loves fondling boys with a man who won't say a word about it. No wonder they get along so well.

Luckily, I have never been groped by another dude. If that were to happen, then that guy is going to receive a beatdown.

Had it happen to me once. Was hiking along in a woodsy spot on cliffs of NJ - so it was one of those kind of places with no people around but many not far. Guy comes hiking toward me on the trail. He is paying me way too much attention. My spidey senses are blaring but I am confused because I am not getting threat vibe from him. As we pass on the trail he slows down and grabs my crotch with a smile LOL. I mean I was coiled to strike already but honestly, was so surprised (I thought he was looking to rob me or something) I simply stepped back and shook my head. He quickly assessed by the look in my eyes that we werent a match and hastily moved on down the trail lol. Though I might have clocked him in the moment if I had better presence of mind, but couldnt (and still cant) see any reason to chase the guy down to put a beating on him.

Similar but different - was walking on the Promenade in Santa Monica and as I am crossing the street I am making eyes with a hot girl that I could swear was a movie star but I couldnt quite place (common when you live in LA). So as she passes by me, she smacks my butt and says "nice ass". I played it off to my two buddies with me (who were in gobsmacked awe) like it happens all the time but regret not having the game at the time to chase her down and get her number.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
Had it happen to me once. Was hiking along in a woodsy spot on cliffs of NJ - so it was one of those kind of places with no people around but many not far. Guy comes hiking toward me on the trail. He is paying me way too much attention. My spidey senses are blaring but I am confused because I am not getting threat vibe from him. As we pass on the trail he slows down and grabs my crotch with a smile LOL. I mean I was coiled to strike already but honestly, was so surprised (I thought he was looking to rob me or something) I simply stepped back and shook my head. He quickly assessed by the look in my eyes that we werent a match and hastily moved on down the trail lol. Though I might have clocked him in the moment if I had better presence of mind, but couldnt (and still cant) see any reason to chase the guy down to put a beating on him.

Similar but different - was walking on the Promenade in Santa Monica and as I am crossing the street I am making eyes with a hot girl that I could swear was a movie star but I couldnt quite place (common when you live in LA). So as she passes by me, she smacks my butt and says "nice ass". I played it off to my two buddies with me (who were in gobsmacked awe) like it happens all the time but regret not having the game at the time to chase her down and get her number.

I'm sure @McDad regrets his unrequited advances.

I feel violated reading these accounts. My wife grabbed my crotch the other day and told me to grill the pork chops she marinated. You only have to tell pepperjax once.

He just pointing out the hypocrisy..Like Joe Biden being Catholic and foaming at the mouth to protect the ability to suck a baby’s arms and legs off in the womb for you know… Womens rights.

So being catholic means you have to be for the enslaving of women by a cluster of cells she does not wish in her body? Gotcha.

if you don't want me grabbin your crotch, don't be wearing tight shorts sportin your moose knuckle.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX and hog88

GOP operative drops sexual assault suit against CPAC’s Matt Schlapp​

The GOP strategist who sued Conservative Political Action Conference Chair Matt Schlapp and his wife Mercedes Schlapp over allegations of sexual assault and defamation has dropped his lawsuits against the couple, attorneys for both sides confirmed to The Hill.

“I am discontinuing all of my lawsuits. The claims made in my lawsuits were the result of a complete misunderstanding, and I regret that the lawsuit caused pain to the Schlapp family,” Carlton Huffman wrote in a statement provided by Schlapp’s spokesperson Tuesday.

“The Schlapps have advised that the statements made about me were the result of a misunderstanding, which was regrettable. Neither the Schlapps nor the ACU paid me anything to dismiss my claims against them,” Huffman said.

GOP operative drops sexual assault suit against CPAC’s Matt Schlapp​

The GOP strategist who sued Conservative Political Action Conference Chair Matt Schlapp and his wife Mercedes Schlapp over allegations of sexual assault and defamation has dropped his lawsuits against the couple, attorneys for both sides confirmed to The Hill.

“I am discontinuing all of my lawsuits. The claims made in my lawsuits were the result of a complete misunderstanding, and I regret that the lawsuit caused pain to the Schlapp family,” Carlton Huffman wrote in a statement provided by Schlapp’s spokesperson Tuesday.

“The Schlapps have advised that the statements made about me were the result of a misunderstanding, which was regrettable. Neither the Schlapps nor the ACU paid me anything to dismiss my claims against them,” Huffman said.

I have all the confidence in the world that the OP will now admit all of the BS spewed in this thread was wrong.

VN Store

Back