Matt Schlapp Accused of Groping ... A Man

Just another good Christian doing the Lord's work.

So. Much. Projection.

Herschel Walker Staffer: Matt Schlapp ‘Groped’ My Crotch

Saying you’re a Christian doesn’t mean anything.
Behavior is a better indicator of belief systems.

Or
As it says in their book ….

15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

Throwing out accusations of a video..Show it then..What are they waiting on?

Throwing out accusations of a video..Show it then..What are they waiting on?
You don't know how this works, do you? Schlapp can admit, deny, or no comment. He can only remain silent for so long, especially given how public of a figure he is. So within 3 days, he'll need to admit or deny. He can hardly admit, given his MAGA godlike status. That means he'll probably go with a denial, but when that happens, he gets b*tch-schlapped (yeah, I was dying to use that one) with the hard evidence, making the whole thing worse.

Reactions: Wireless1 and flint
You don't know how this works, do you? Schlapp can admit, deny, or no comment. He can only remain silent for so long, especially given how public of a figure he is. So within 3 days, he'll need to admit or deny. He can hardly admit, given his MAGA godlike status. That means he'll probably go with a denial, but when that happens, he gets b*tch-schlapped (yeah, I was dying to use that one) with the hard evidence, making the whole thing worse.

Sounds to me like you care for ideological bitch slapping.
Frankly I dont care.
You act like anyone that is adamantly against your ideology is the devil. Trump lies..well so does Biden. Santos lied..well so does your side. Blumenthal is Stolen Valor, Biden claimed his academia success and was Last in His Class.
So what I take away....DC leadership is noting but sewer and not representative of the American people.

I honestly have no idea who Matt Schlapp is.

For the record, I’m 100% opposed to unwanted and sustained junk grabbing and / or junk pummeling.

He just pointing out the hypocrisy..Like Joe Biden being Catholic and foaming at the mouth to protect the ability to suck a baby’s arms and legs off in the womb for you know… Womens rights.

VN Store

Back