Matt Schlapp Accused of Groping ... A Man

So you're just going dismiss allegations against people like Lauer and Rose? Who were media darlings for years. I think 27 women total came out against Rose. And this was shortly after his interview with Steve Bannon where he also took cheap shots and tried lecture Bannon on morals.
What do they have to do with politics? Matt Lauer was on the Today Show and Charlie Rose was on the CBS Morning Show. Those aren't cable news networks, and the shows they were on just primarily dealt with entertainment and lightweight fluff. They were not political pundits. You seem to want to brand them as liberals, just because they were on television and didn't work for a network with an openly conservative bias. That is a form of "guilt by association", and it's weak as all hell.

What do they have to do with politics? Matt Lauer was on the Today Show and Charlie Rose was on the CBS Morning Show. Those aren't cable news networks, and the shows they were on just primarily dealt with entertainment and lightweight fluff. They were not political pundits. You seem to want to brand them as liberals, just because they were on television and didn't work for a network with an openly conservative bias. That is a form of "guilt by association", and it's weak as all hell.
Yes they were political pundits. Watch Rose's interview with Bannon and Lauer's interview with O'Reilly. Then try and tell me they weren't political pundits.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
The cigar and jizzing parts (as unpleasant as such visuals may be, were nevertheless consensual, welcomed activity; by Monica Lewinsky's own recorded admission under oath).

While it justified impeachment, Bill Clinton's perjury could not have happened, without an overreaching special prosecutor (Ken Starr) probing into the sex lives of two consenting adults first. Ken Starr's initial mandate was the Whitewater real estate deal ... not whether Bill Clinton was banging an intern or not.
The level to which you will go to defend all things democrat is both amazing and pathetic.

That's not punditry.
Lol. Yes it is. Apparently you haven't watched either interview. And right after each interview is when the accusations came out against both of them. Guess I'll have to post these interviews for you to watch since I'm sure you are a reasonable guy.

Drunk out of my mind one summer night in Vegas and in the elevator outside the NY NY, I had a black hooker unzip my khaki shorts and pull them down to my knees ... when we reached the street level and the elevator door opened a middle aged couple saw us and the guy said, "I think we'll get the next one."

What this story has to do with this thread or politics, I couldn't tell you, but it was an embarrassing situation.
Why does the hookers race matter? You didn't point out the middle aged couple color.... Why?

Reactions: BreatheUT
Lol. Yes it is. Apparently you haven't watched either interview. And right after each interview is when the accusations came out against both of them. Guess I'll have to post these interviews for you to watch since I'm sure you are a reasonable guy.
You never link anything to support your dumb claims. Most of you don't.

You never link anything to support your dumb claims. Most of you don't.
Another classic by Tavis Smiley. He was making his rounds around this time and then next thing you know there were allegations against him as well. And he sounds like a political pundit to me.

Here is another one for you. Bet you cannot make it past the first 15 minutes of the interview.

These videos do not prove bias or political punditry. They prove that these men asked tough questions of their guests, which was their job. In order to establish a liberal bias, you would need to show that they treated Democrats differently. They didn't.

These videos do not prove bias or political punditry. They prove that these men asked tough questions of their guests, which was their job. In order to establish a liberal bias, you would need to show that they treated Democrats differently. They didn't.
Lol. Stop lying. You know good and damn well they treat democrats differently.

Republiars are the true groomers and sex predators. The list is like a who's who.

Matt Gaetz - Pat Meehan - George H. W. Bush - Roy Moore - Jeff Hoover - Jeff Kruse
Tony Cornish - Wes Goodman - Jack Latvala - Herman Cain - John Boehner - John Ensign
Chris Myers - Mar Sanford - Newt Gingrich - Mike Duval - Larry Craig - Christopher Lee
Phillip Hinckle (gay sex) - Vito Fossella - Bob Allen - Jack Ryan 9pimped his wife) - Marl Foley David Vitter - Rudy Giudliani - James West - Dan Crane (did a Bill Clinton with a teeny bopper)

Robert Bauman ( likes young boys) - Buzz Lukens (likes little girls) Of course the Liarindent too. And too many more to list.

List too long. And yes, there are plenty of Democreeps too. But the party of family values and such, make themselves the biggest hypocrites.

Now watch the Republiar advocates swing into action.

VN Store

Back