Marriage

If ever been married, have you had a marriage that ended in divorce?

• Total voters
If only one partner in your marriage is a smoker, you're 75 percent to 91 percent more likely to divorce than smokers who are married to fellow smokers.

If you have a daughter, you're nearly 5 percent more likely to divorce than if you have a son.

If you're of "below average" intelligence, you're 50 percent more likely to be divorced than those of "above average" intelligence

If you're in a male same-sex marriage, it's 50 percent more likely to end in divorce than a heterosexual marriage. If you're in a female same-sex marriage, this figure soars to 167 percent.

Married for 4 and a half years

35 Years to my lovely wife she should have left me 20 years ago when I was drinking dopeing gambleing.. Wife came from Divorce family and did not want to do that to our kids.. Praise the Lord shes stayed with me....
Now I worship the ground the woman walks on.
Wife just retired @ 58 from teaching 30 years now I will spoil her bad...

Reactions: 1 person
35 Years to my lovely wife she should have left me 20 years ago when I was drinking dopeing gambleing.. Wife came from Divorce family and did not want to do that to our kids.. Praise the Lord shes stayed with me....
Now I worship the ground the woman walks on.
Wife just retired @ 58 from teaching 30 years now I will spoil her bad...

Wonderful story OD... thanks for sharing.

Hubby and I have been married almost 35 years --- and he's a Georgia Bulldog! :)

Surprised you've lasted that long... rumor on these boards is that Georgia has a hard time keeping commitments. :)

I've read that by even talking about grounds for divorce that you basically have planted the seeds for getting a divorce. Marriage is about commitment, and studies would suggest that neither you nor your wife are fully committed if you are talking about this.

I mean I feel like those are pretty legitimate grounds but to each his own I guess

My lady friend and I have been together 7 yrs and have 2 lil boys. But we're not married, when she or I get mad at one another, we don't say "I want a divorce" we say "f___ you"!

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back