Manafort Trial Thread

I can't wait for Putin to come to Washington and watch ya'll lose what's left of your minds.

You do have a knack for riling up Trump's base when you post. They love you. You know how to get on their good side, attack the truth.

You do have a knack for riling up Trump's base when you post. They love you. You know how to get on their good side, attack the truth.

So, you're not going whine and gnash your teeth when he comes to town?

I was already buying popcorn for the show. What a letdown...

Yes or No? Why do I always have to do that for your non answers. Seriously?

Actually just proved my point as well.

Actually, that was a nice way of saying "WTF? Are you serious with this stupid question?" instead of being a tad blunt.

Yes, I'm perfectly fine with Putin coming over here for a summit with our President.

Any President. You see, I'm not going to be biased when Obama met him or Bush 43 or even Trump. Because it's what's expected.

Why? Because we should be on decent terms with the leader of a nation with a huge stockpile of nuclear arms that could easily be pointed back in our direction again. And one with massive fossil fuel reserves which could help limit our trade with far worse regimes like the ones in the Middle East. Yes, it's far better to have the Russians as our "friends" rather than adversaries as we did for 40 years. Yes, I fully support any President that wants to have a peaceful dialog with such a nation rather than saber rattle like you idiot liberals want to. No, I won't act like a ****ing child when he comes over. Because regardless of how I feel, it's going to happen anyway. It's not like Trump's going to call me up and ask for permission.

But you go ahead and act the fool when he comes over.

Tomorrow, actually today now, is going to be a really bad day for little Donnie Dotard. His campaign chairman facing likely life in prison and 380 newspapers across the country bashing him. Even his puppets at Fox & Friends have turned on him telling him he's getting destroyed by Omarosa. Ouch. Your time in the fire is coming, you gluttonous ulcerous sore-18 U.S.Code § 1030 & U.S.Code § 371.
Trying to wave shiny objects at your supporters by revoking security clearances won't work for the vast majority of Americans.

Dg1WV7OUEAAHskC.jpg

Tomorrow, actually today now, is going to be a really bad day for little Donnie Dotard. His campaign chairman facing likely life in prison and 380 newspapers across the country bashing him. Even his puppets at Fox & Friends have turned on him telling him he's getting destroyed by Omarosa. Ouch. Your time in the fire is coming, you gluttonous ulcerous sore-18 U.S.Code § 1030 & U.S.Code § 371.
Trying to wave shiny objects at your supporters by revoking security clearances won't work for the vast majority of Americans.

View attachment 163388
Serious question. What do you really think is going to happen?

VN Store

Back