Manafort Trial Thread

If Manafort is convicted and Trump pardons him prior to or as he is negotiating a deal with Mueller to spill the beans on Trump, is that obstruction of justice?

If it emerges that Trump secretly let Manafort know that he is going to be pardoned so long as he keeps his mouth shut, is that obstruction of justice?

If Manafort is convicted and Trump pardons him prior to or as he is negotiating a deal with Mueller to spill the beans on Trump, is that obstruction of justice?

If it emerges that Trump secretly let Manafort know that he is going to be pardoned so long as he keeps his mouth shut, is that obstruction of justice?

You sound like an MSNBC talking head. "Plant those negatives".

Manafort is still facing charges in D.C. of conspiracy Against the United States, acting as an unregistered foreign agent and witness tampering. It would be a bridge too far to issue 2 pardons if they were to even go that route.

Reactions: zeppelin128

No

Probably

Manafort is still facing charges in D.C. of conspiracy Against the United States, acting as an unregistered foreign agent and witness tampering. It would be a bridge too far to issue 2 pardons if they were to even go that route.

If he is aquitted in this case those charges will be dropped.

Why do you want to be that way? He made mistakes and admitted to it in front of the Jury. He is an incompetent blowhard but so are you.

I’m incompetent at my job for posting in a political forum? 🤪 lol

And as I said before when you brought this up his “apology” was less than profound to say the least.

And you use that hollow apology to form a basis of statement for his “incompetence” too?

😂😂😂

So you keep talking about beans getting spilled. Could you be specific for once of what beans Manafort has to spill?

I’m incompetent at my job for posting in a political forum? 🤪 lol

And as I said before when you brought this up his “apology” was less than profound to say the least.

And you use that hollow apology to form a basis of statement for his “incompetence” too?

😂😂😂

Lets compare you to Ellis.
Falsely states people are crying. Check
Blowhard. Check.
Incompetent in assertions. Check

We found your twin.

If I knew that he would not have to spill them.

Ok so as usual, nothing. Makes sense.

You guys desperately need him to have something on Trump in order to validate this whole 1.5 year+ **** show we get it. Manafort is your best chance of somebody that matters getting snared we know.

I’d get prepared for a Yuge and bigly case of disappointment. At least on Trump. We realize any possible conviction you get Manafort on from parking tickets up to jay walking will be billed as the criminal of the century brought to rightful justice.

*golf clap*

Reactions: dezul and AirVol

There are no beans.

The collusion story is a fairytale.

If he is aquitted in this case those charges will be dropped.

If he is acquitted of the charges he is facing in the district of Northern Virginia he will still face a trial for the charges in D.C. Those are two different superseding indictments.

I knew we'd get some whataboutism from you. I'm sure when the cop pulls you over for speeding you just whip out a list of license plate numbers and start saying what about this guy and what about that guy.
Typical. I guess it's no coincidence that ol Al hates Trump. You continue to demonstrate the idiocy that defines liberals.

If he is acquitted of the charges he is facing in the district of Northern Virginia he will still face a trial for the charges in D.C. Those are two different superseding indictments.

I disagree, Muelly isn’t going to chance going 0-2.

The defenses closing statement.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, the documents the government has shown you are fake news. We've been here for two weeks and they haven't proven their case. Sad!"

If I were the defense attorneys I would fashion my arguments in a way to suggest this prosecution is about getting Trump.

But I'm not a real attorney, I just play one on the interwebs.

Reactions: AirVol

If by chance Manafort is found not guilty( I believe he is as guilty as he was in 2012) how long will it take before you blame the judge?

Reactions: T-TownVol

VN Store

Back