Manafort Trial Thread

Is there an unbiased Cliff's notes of who he is and what got Manafort to this point?

I know, too many facts and evidence in play. Not enough tin-foil hats to draw your interest.

Far from it...it's because it has nothing to do with nor any relevance to Trump-Russia collusion CI investigation...but you wanna keep the dream alive...I mean the dude colluded with a banker, maybe...tried to avoid paying Uncle Sam taxes...big whoop, it's illegal and wrong, he deserves to be punished if guilty for what he did a decade + ago...thus, yawwnnnn in what you're trying to spin politically.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Far from it...it's because it has nothing to do with nor any relevance to Trump-Russia collusion CI investigation...but you wanna keep the dream alive...I mean the dude colluded with a banker, maybe...tried to avoid paying Uncle Sam taxes...big whoop, it's illegal and wrong, he deserves to be punished if guilty for what he did a decade + ago...thus, yawwnnnn in what you're trying to spin politically.

Just wanted to say I like your avitar.

Yep, I agree. Will flip and enter cooperation agreement before trial starts. From what I've read, he's dead to rights on the crimes charged.

They might not want or need him now though. Keep an eye on the lawyer cooperation agreements.

The job Manafort promised him was Secretary of the Army.
[twitter]1021502737429671936[/twitter]

Three of those granted immunity are Manafort's accountants; the other two are from the bank that Manafort tried the quid pro quo with for the $16 million loan.

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2018-07-23/manafort-s-accountants-granted-immunity-to-testify-at-trial?__twitter_impression=true

VN Store

Back