Make fun of Alabama

Two Bama fans went deer hunting one weekend. After several hours they realized that they were hopelessly lost in the woods. After walking in circles for hours, one finally remembered the hunter safety course and the suggestion that it is best to stay in one place, fire into the air three times every 30 minutes, and wait to for someone to hear and send help. They immediately began following this advice. They continued firing three shots every 30 minutes until nearly sundown when the first Bammer said to try again. The second Bammer said, "okay, but these are my last 3 arrows."

Reactions: 3 people
Alabama fan and Tennessee fan standing at the urinal during half time. Tennessee fan finishes his business and starts to walk out. Alabama fan says "hey, my momma taught me to wash my hands after I pee." Tennessee fan says "yeah? my momma taught me not to pee on my hands."

Reactions: 4 people
I live in southeast alabama and deal with more idiots than I care to mention but as a thread that is a mainstay here during this week I'll add my reasons why I hate alabama.

Mods, feel free to merge.

1. All my inlaws are bama fans and are married to each other. I married the only smart one and converted her to a UT fan.
2. EBT is the #1 choice for payment from Bama fans in my area.
3. Only Bama fan I call friend mother was arrested by a state trooper in state and told him to kiss her ass without taking the Marlboro out of her mouth before she was arrested.
4. They invented the art of cow tipping.
5. They have stump broke sheep.
6. OJ Simpson wanted to move to Alabama because everyone has the same DNA.
7. The only genius in Alabama is a visitor.

One one way to put it, and sorry if I wasted your time but, really, friends don't let friends be Alabama fans. As they say on a parting note, a tornado and divorce have something in common in alabama: Someone's losing a trailer.

Reactions: 2 people
Did you know the toothbrush was invented in Alabama?
If it was invented anywhere else it would have been called the teethbrush.

Reactions: 3 people
RollTide.jpg

The Call: "One second remains on the game clock and the Crimson Tide has the ball on it's own one yard line and down by five. I must say that the Tide's chances look rather bleak to win the first ever College World Championship title. Here comes the play; Clarance Peewater is in the shotgun deep in his own endzone. Alabama will send everyone deep. Peewater takes the snap, looks, is being pressured........ rolls to his left... under pressure..... looking........... spins out of a tackle.... heaves the ball downfield........... IT'S CAUGHT! TOUCHDOWN! BAMA WINS! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! ALABAMA WINS THE COLLEGE WORLD TITLE! CLARANCE PEEWATER JUST HURLED THE PERFECT PASS 110 YARDS AND HIT RIDLEY BETWEEN THE NUMBERS! AMAZING PASS! AMAZING ATHLETE!"

Last edited:
:lolabove:
Alabama fan and Tennessee fan standing at the urinal during half time. Tennessee fan finishes his business and starts to walk out. Alabama fan says "hey, my momma taught me to wash my hands after I pee." Tennessee fan says "yeah? my momma taught me not to pee on my hands."

Attachments

• can't fix stupid urinal.jpg
    can't fix stupid urinal.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 488
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back