Make fun of Alabama

search

Not classy for sure.

What does a Alabama Cheerleader say after having sex?

"Get up daddy. You're crushing my cigarettes."

Reactions: 4 people
I hope Harvey isn't gonna be in Knoxville!

I think he is banned from road games too.

Alabama people have odd ideas for emergency preparation. Who digs a tornado shelter under a house trailer?

Jesus could have never been born in Alabama. Where in the entire state can you find three wise men or a virgin?

Reactions: 1 person
What do Alabama fans have in common with maggots?

Both can live for 20 years off of a dear bear.

Keeping facts straight. Tide is second most obese state in the nation. They are good eaters.

Picture of health!

Attachments

• roll tide.jpg
    roll tide.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 194
I don't think we want to compare Alabama's and Tennessee's rank in the USA on obesity or any other issue.

I'm as anti-Gump as anyone but this is a real stretch. Lots of folks have serious health and economic issues that play into obesity. While there are some big dudes on the football team who will hopefully shed pounds when their playing days are over, most student athletes are setting an example of physical fitness that is the antithesis of self-imposed morbid obesity.

I'm as anti-Gump as anyone but this is a real stretch. Lots of folks have serious health and economic issues that play into obesity. While there are some big dudes on the football team who will hopefully shed pounds when their playing days are over, most student athletes are setting an example of physical fitness that is the antithesis of self-imposed morbid obesity.

I thought this was the make fun of Alabama thread. How did it suddenly become the obesity sensitivity thread?

Reactions: 7 people
Where is the "I hate Alabama" thread with the article the guy wrote about all the reasons he hates Alabama. Been waiting for it all week.

Nvm found it

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back