Madden 17

I bought Madden 25 and might've forced myself to play for 2 hours. If they'd given it to me for free I would still feel ripped off.

Overall ranking is a reflection of how much Madden BS is going to happen to you during the game. For instance, if your team is an overall 80 and the opponent is an overall 90, they are going to have the madden nonsense go in their favor. Further, if the opponent is the Patriots, go ahead and add ten points to the overall if you want an accurate feel for what is about to happen.

Lol
I was just trying to figure out how the avg. got to be what it was. I didn't know if it was injuries, special teams, coach or what, but they don't add up

What does yall's show?

Cardinals is 85 offense 90. Overall is a 85 when it should be 87.5/88.

Panthers is 85 D, 86 O with an overall of 74..That would avg. Out to a 85.5 not 74

Yet the Pats are 91 overall, but only a 86 off. 85 def. Which should be a 85.5/86

Raiders 85 overall, 84 off. 73 def. Which would avg. Out to 78.5

I don't get it

Last edited:
What does yall's show?

Cardinals is 85 offense 90. Overall is a 85 when it should be 87.5/88.

Panthers is 85 D, 86 O with an overall of 74..That would avg. Out to a 85.5 not 74

Yet the Pats are 91 overall, but only a 86 off. 85 def. Which should be a 85.5/86

Raiders 85 overall, 84 off. 73 def. Which would avg. Out to 78.5

I don't get it

It's really a mess as to how they get those numbers but I was told special teams(K & P) also factored into those OVR numbers too. Madden needs to fix this but it takes a ton of roster tweaking to get it even close to right but special teams(P & K) does play a role in those OVR numbers as well not just O & D.

Whats the best level to play on for a good challenge on offline franchise mode? Also whats the best quarter length to play that dont take 2 hours to play a game but also gives you realistic statistics each game?

Whats the best level to play on for a good challenge on offline franchise mode? Also whats the best quarter length to play that dont take 2 hours to play a game but also gives you realistic statistics each game?

For me & if you've been a Madden gamer for a good while play on All-Madden level. 9 minute quarters is best & use normal speed play. That's just my opinion for people that have played the game for years.

For me & if you've been a Madden gamer for a good while play on All-Madden level. 9 minute quarters is best & use normal speed play. That's just my opinion for people that have played the game for years.

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    716.3 KB · Views: 75

Were you ever on the Madden bus? I was on the TV show. If you remember the white guy who spoke ebonics. That was me.

Reactions: 1 person

What's your problem? You about to fart in that photo attached? :) The guy asked & I explained. Some weird people around these parts I have to say. Can't provide a simple answer without something silly or uncalled for being posted.

Tell me what the need was for that GIF? Please tell me because I'd like to know because there isn't a good reason.

Can anyone point me to a list that would explain all the mut trade ins?

Say you have a player/card and you have a few sets you can trade it to. Say it's an awful bronze player. You click add to sets and it'll offer another players name... wtf happens? How many cards do you need, do you get that player? How high are they ranked, etc?

There is a ton of stuff on there and I have no idea how to get it, it's worth, what happens with certain sets, players etc.

I got a John Elway collectible after beating the November gauntlet. I added it to a set and now I know nothing more about it

And what about Chemistry? Is it worth using? How do you build it/ add it

Last edited:
Go to "sets" and itll tell you how many cards you need and the reward. Once you add a card to a set its gone forever though.

As for the collectibles, if you do all 3 Gauntlet challenges you can add all 3 Gauntlet collectibles to the set and get a decent player. December is 91 ovr Rob Ninkovic. Of course Gauntlet players are really cheap on the auction block because they are pretty easy to get. I do the challenges anyway because the rewards are really good. You get a lot of coin and some decent packs.

Legend Collectibles...I think you meed 10 or 11 to get Elway. So you have a few options. You can auction the collectible for like 8k coins. You can add it to the set now and hopefully get more through packs. Or you can buy them through the auction block.

Chems are definitely worh using. Basically use players with the same chemistry and it boosts certain attributes. For example I have Breast Cancer Awareness Eric Berry. He has BCA chem and Big Hitter Chem. I also have 3 other BCA players on defense so they all get boosted. My other safety is also BH chem. So EB gets boosted from a 89 to a 91 and is a freaking boss.

MUT can be a lot to learn if youve never played. But personally speaking its the only reason I buy madden. Its very addicting once you get in to. My team is a 88 overall.

I suggest going to muthead.com. maybe it can help explain things. Theres also a message board there.

Last edited:
Thanks that helps a lot. My team is at an 84 overall, but when I play h2h for the superbowl I seem way, way under rated. Almost like they have a cheat. Got me to wondering about Chem. I've just been buying highly rated players from auction. Guess I need to build a Chem team.

How many players do you need to activate a chem? How many chem's can you have at once? Can you do both offense and defense? Or certain positions in combination with other chems?

And what about play books. H2h mine is only a couple formations, but in gauntlet it seems like full playbook? Is this correct?

Thanks

Speaking of chems I found a halfback who starts out with 92 trucking but has 2 chems... I don't have them maxed out yet and he has 96 trucking

VN Store

Back