Madden 17

I will probably join next one next year. Just too much going on right now for me. I think those leagues are great though.

I work 40 a week with two kids and I have the time..... Just not playing anything else right now. Might change when BF1 gets here lol

I work 40 a week with two kids and I have the time..... Just not playing anything else right now. Might change when BF1 gets here lol

LOL. 18 month old and a second on the way. I am really enjoying madden so far this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No switching rules are for full blown losers. I just assume those people are an absolute drag to be around

Like I said, there are plenty of leagues that allow switching. I prefer no switching because the players actually play to their ratings and you don't see the ridiculous bombs on every play and aggressive catching the **** out of the game. I just prefer it that way, you prefer to do nothing but cheese the **** out of the game. Not hating, that's just what you prefer.

Reactions: 1 person
No switching rules are for full blown losers. I just assume those people are an absolute drag to be around

Just abuse the rule and QB scramble your way out of trouble. It's not switching on offense, and they can't switch on defense to counter it lmao.

Like I said, there are plenty of leagues that allow switching. I prefer no switching because the players actually play to their ratings and you don't see the ridiculous bombs on every play and aggressive catching the **** out of the game. I just prefer it that way, you prefer to do nothing but cheese the **** out of the game. Not hating, that's just what you prefer.

Suck my ****. I can't help that you are terrible at the game and want to blame that on people cheesing

Suck my ****. I can't help that you are terrible at the game and want to blame that on people cheesing
Feel better little guy? No switch leagues are my safe place from all that nonsense. I will say I never could beat you and only ever had one issue with you years ago. Not sure why you are so riled up about no switch rule leagues..... It's not like I begged you to bring your amazing talents to one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Evidently the game came out with a game breaking glitch. On every play on defense, when you use your coaching cam to see assignments, receiver names of the opposing team will come up on pass plays and won't come up on running plays.

Evidently the game came out with a game breaking glitch. On every play on defense, when you use your coaching cam to see assignments, receiver names of the opposing team will come up on pass plays and won't come up on running plays.

Yeah I saw that. Not playing any online games until it is fixed. I really like this years game but of all bugs to pop up, how the hell does that one get through?

Started a league on all pro. My buddy threw 9 tds to AJ Green the first game. His qb is 72 ovr Dak Prescott. They were all streak routes. The difficulty will be adjusted accordingly but just a fyi, you can cheese the hell out of it on All Pro

Started a league on all pro. My buddy threw 9 tds to AJ Green the first game. His qb is 72 ovr Dak Prescott. They were all streak routes. The difficulty will be adjusted accordingly but just a fyi, you can cheese the hell out of it on All Pro

Aggressive catch button is the worst thing ever. This is the only reason for no switch leagues. When you let the CPUs fight it out on those passes, you get more rating driven results. You thrown a jump ball to dez or Julio, they fight for it and are pretty successful against lower rated dbs.....the way it should be imo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Also try bumping up to all madden.....it actually plays well this year without all the "maddening"

Also try bumping up to all madden.....it actually plays well this year without all the "maddening"

I hope NHL is similar on the top levels, instead of the CPU routinely putting a sand wedge from the blue line past the goalie late in a 1 goal game.

This dude is obviously a scrub. And a joy to be around. And the kind of guy that runs fake punt every play or does all manner of Velveeta in game. Probably used to wiggle the cord to glitch out the field goal that would beat him. Anyone that's that rude for no reason is awesome.

This dude is obviously a scrub. And a joy to be around. And the kind of guy that runs fake punt every play or does all manner of Velveeta in game. Probably used to wiggle the cord to glitch out the field goal that would beat him. Anyone that's that rude for no reason is awesome.

Yep.

Most of the comment was in jest. I know BC from a dynasty a few years back.

A dynasty which I went in dry on.

Most of the comment was in jest. I know BC from a dynasty a few years back.

A dynasty which I went in dry on.

I figured. I just wanted use old school Madden lingo.. I actually even forgot about writing that. My bad..

VN Store

Back