Madden 17

Loved the intro. Enjoy the new commentary so far and the weight of the players feel more real.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simmed one year in CFM. I did edit the name for one of these draft picks.....can you guess which one?

Attachments

• draft.jpg
    draft.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: 1 person
Bearcat was semi famous for 2 minutes last night. Think his stream got up to 10 people

I had no idea because I don't even look at the chat and ****. Was streaming for my league and one of them told me there were 46 people in there. I laffed

Played two games, like it so far. Haven't played a football game since NCAA 14 and haven't played madden since madden 13, so I'm a little rusty. Derrick Henry is a beast btw

First play of a regular game and I sack tannehill and they call roughing the passer lol

You probably hit him below the waist. If you come in low on a QB this year, the game will call an appropriate roughing the passer penalty

Anyone interested in online franchise?? God I miss the 2* dynastys we did on ncaa

I'm already in 2 or I would.

OS has some pretty good leagues, I think we are looking for one user in the SOS league. Its a user for SF. Advance every 72 hours or sooner if games are done and it's a no switch rule league. There are a few others on there that are decent and has something for everyone and their playing style.

I'm already in 2 or I would.

OS has some pretty good leagues, I think we are looking for one user in the SOS league. Its a user for SF. Advance every 72 hours or sooner if games are done and it's a no switch rule league. There are a few others on there that are decent and has something for everyone and their playing style.

Of course it SF lol. I want in if its still up

Man I was looking at some of those leagues on OS and might join one. Holy crap those dudes take it serious

Man I was looking at some of those leagues on OS and might join one. Holy crap those dudes take it serious

That's why I never join them. They have way too many requirements for anyone with a life over the age of 16 to keep up with. I just want to play my games and sim the rest of that BS.

That's why I never join them. They have way too many requirements for anyone with a life over the age of 16 to keep up with. I just want to play my games and sim the rest of that BS.

Nah, they just have requirements not to play like a cheesy 12 year old.

Not too bad really. They just handle free agency differently and more fairly instead of just a free for all. The only confusing part in mine is the contract setup. You have to use this chart to offer at a minimum an amount to a player base off rating and age. Really adds a lot to it IMO and fills up free agency with some quality players every year. I can handle playing a game within every 72 hours.

Not too bad really. They just handle free agency differently and more fairly instead of just a free for all. The only confusing part in mine is the contract setup. You have to use this chart to offer at a minimum an amount to a player base off rating and age. Really adds a lot to it IMO and fills up free agency with some quality players every year. I can handle playing a game within every 72 hours.

I will probably join next one next year. Just too much going on right now for me. I think those leagues are great though.

VN Store

Back