• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

LV 2019 Recruiting Thread

Sam is going to UCONN and she wanted Jones to come with her but it doesn’t look like that’s happening!

the board has been quiet for some time on rumors or facts re recruiting or visits.

Jordan Horston 6’1” Pg. # 6 hoopgurlz and #3 PN. Top seven teams : Louisville, Michigan State, North And South Carolina, Ohio State, Texas , and Tennessee. She had an unofficial visit 1/4/18

Dawn Staley visits Zia Cooke 5’9” Pg. # 7 HG and #47 PN. 2019 Ohio. Unofficial visit 12/10/17 to UT and has an offer! She has a top 7 list but not mentioned by her as of yet
bcsnnation.com/dawn-staley-vi...

Last edited:

2019 recruiting names identified by VolNation Boarders - last updated in mid-december . the five year old generic recruiting thread had had some recent speculation and notes on visits. If those of you with knowledge will provide their updates I will update the list. What would be helpful in identifying (if you can) those who have unconditional offers, have had staff visits or informaly visits. That type of information is better than a list of how various rating services consider the player. Who are the players still on the narrowing list of realistic targets.

Keep an eye on Azzi Fudd. She just finished her freshman year at St Johns in DC. Her mom teaches my daughter skills camps. They play the same AAU club, although my daughter is much younger. Azzi is a baller and is going to be great.

Keep an eye on Azzi Fudd. She just finished her freshman year at St Johns in DC. Her mom teaches my daughter skills camps. They play the same AAU club, although my daughter is much younger. Azzi is a baller and is going to be great.
Azzi is already great.
Imo, she could play D1 basketball tomorrow, and she's only a freshman !!

Yeah, we got lucky when we moved to No Va to get hooked up with Katie and this AAU club. Coaches all over the nation prob want to talk to her all the time and it’s just part of our normal day to day.

Plus my good friend is on the Board at Paul VI so I am one degree away from the Best high school girls basketball in the nation

represented the 2020 class. Highly regarded freshman Azzi Fudd, a 2021 graduate, was also on campus for a visit. Connecticut ...

Youngest to ever make the USA National team this past summer is what I was told by her mom. Pretty impressive.....

Anyone heard anything about Aliyah Boston or Maori Davenport
As far as Boston goes, it depends on what the Australian, Ezi Magbegor, does. If Ezi chooses UCLA, than Boston goes to UConn. If Ezi goes to UConn, than I don't see Boston going there.

Last edited:
As far as Boston goes, it depends on what the Australian, Ezi Magbegor does. If Ezi chooses UCLA, than Boston goes to UConn. If Ezi goes to UConn than I don't see Boston going there.

Just saw a tweet Massengill and Green like 6-4 6-5 Tamari Key she is a good on the glass offensive and defensive and the thing i like about her she keeps the ball up high on put back on the offensive end. And talk about being on patrol in the paint she blocks a lot of shots.

Reactions: 1 person
As far as Boston goes, it depends on what the Australian, Ezi Magbegor, does. If Ezi chooses UCLA, than Boston goes to UConn. If Ezi goes to UConn, than I don't see Boston going there.

Is that the only two schools she is looking to attend ? I know Boston has been looking at UCONN and TN WAS (def past tense) in her top but I wonder if they do get this young lady does this put her back on our radar as now ONO and the young lady from Australia would be there ?

I do like Kennedy brown though! Something about her I really like just her edge and her demeanor! She will have to put on some muscle but she is a legit 6’6” and keeps the ball above her head as well!

Reactions: 2 people
Is that the only two schools she is looking to attend ? I know Boston has been looking at UCONN and TN WAS (def past tense) in her top but I wonder if they do get this young lady does this put her back on our radar as now ONO and the young lady from Australia would be there ?

I do like Kennedy brown though! Something about her I really like just her edge and her demeanor! She will have to put on some muscle but she is a legit 6’6” and keeps the ball above her head as well!
Ezi is only looking at UCLA and UConn. I agree, I dont think Boston goes to UConn if Ezi does.

Brown lives in Massachusetts and just a few miles from Uconn. A definite lean in that direction! However, with Ono next year and IF the Aussie is coming???? You would have to rethink her potential playing time??? Just my opinion

Boston lives in Massachusetts and just a few miles from Uconn. A definite lean in that direction! However, with Ono next year and IF the Aussie is coming???? You would have to rethink her potential playing time??? Just my opinion

Brown lives 45 min from the campus lol. Yea, I agree. That Aussie is GOOD too. She took it to ONO in their match up. Geno is doing the smart thing because bringing her in over the summer is the closest to warm weather she will see 😂😈😂 she may see immidiate playing time and warm weather of UCLA too much to pass up!

I am going to tell you who looks good and is a mismatch NIGHTMARE Rickea Jackson ! She has made an unofficial visit (I think) and I am hoping that Hayes, Westbrook, and the others can convince her to sign here.

Last edited:
Brown lives 45 min from the campus lol. Yea, I agree. That Aussie is GOOD too. She took it to ONO in their match up. Geno is doing the smart thing because bringing her in over the summer is the closest to warm weather she will see 😂😈😂 she may see immidiate playing time and warm weather of UCLA too much to pass up!

I am going to tell you who looks good and is a mismatch NIGHTMARE Rickea Jackson ! She has made an unofficial visit (I think) and I am hoping that Hayes, Westbrook, and the others can convince her to sign here.

Jackson is the highest rated player on our list. A 6’2” wing would fit in nicely!!! You are right about the visit on 12-10 the night most recruits visited and we beat Texas to boot... She is from Detroit so ????

I know we need bigs and because of the commitments of the Hayes sisters... Our number of scholarship the next two years are limited... I think she is too good to pass on! Even if we miss on the bigs. JMO

VN Store

Back