LV 2019 Recruiting Thread

😂😂😂😂 you guys never get enough I see!

*Changes into moderator clothing*

This is a 2019 LadyVol recruiting thread. Who cares who LSU and Auburn get. If they’re not being recruited by US, what’s the point of posting it?

My Bad : Just bored and nothing else going on here! 😁

Reactions: 2 people
Wells is from the sip "gulf coast" and that's where I'm from and this was first time hearing of her😂😂 hope she does well the only player I hear about down here is daphne white

For 2019, I saw on a blog that this is who we are down to for 2019 that still have us listed as interested.

Jordan Horston
Kennedy Brown
Tamari Key
Taylor Jones
Rickea Jackson
Endyia Rogers

I'm sure their are more?

For 2019, I saw on a blog that this is who we are down to for 2019 that still have us listed as interested.

Jordan Horston
Kennedy Brown
Tamari Key
Taylor Jones
Rickea Jackson
Endyia Rogers

I'm sure their are more?

Give me Jordan Horston, Rickea Jackson, maybe Kennedy Brown and go on to 2020 and get Kamilla Cardoso, Treasure Hunt and Cameron Brink

I've read TN is a latecomer for Maori Davenport. 6' 4" player from Alabama. Here are a couple articles about her:

Charles Henderson's Maori Davenport, Samson's LaTascya Duff earn state player of the year awards | High School Sports | dothaneagle.com

Charles Henderson standout Maori Davenport headlines 2018 ASWA All-State Girls Basketball Team - al.com

“It is a blessing, but I know I have some more work to do (for next year),” Davenport said of winning Class 5A’s top honor.

The Charles Henderson standout, who averaged 18.4 points, 12.2 rebounds, 5.2 blocks and 1.7 assists a game in helping the Trojans (32-4) to the 5A state title, admitted her “heart was beating” when the Class 5A winner was announced

Give me Jordan Horston, Rickea Jackson, maybe Kennedy Brown and go on to 2020 and get Kamilla Cardoso, Treasure Hunt and Cameron Brink

I like your enthusiasm BUT.... we don’t have that many scholarships! Just saying
By your wishes we would have about 18 on the team?

I like your enthusiasm BUT.... we don’t have that many scholarships! Just saying
By your wishes we would have about 18 on the team?

2019/2020
Senior, 1. Kamera Harris
Junior, 4. Rennia Davis, Anastasia Hayes, Evina Westbrook and Kasiyahna Kushkituah.
Sophomore, 4. Zarielle Green, Jazmine Massengill, Rae Burrell, and Amira Collins
Freshman, 1 so far Emily Saunders,
total of 10 have room for 5 more, Minus ??? Hayes sister.

Reactions: 1 person
2019/2020
Senior, 1. Kamera Harris
Junior, 4. Rennia Davis, Anastasia Hayes, Evina Westbrook and Kasiyahna Kushkituah.
Sophomore, 4. Zarielle Green, Jazmine Massengill, Rae Burrell, and Amira Collins
Freshman, 1 so far Emily Saunders,
total of 10 have room for 5 more, Minus ??? Hayes sister.

I agree with your list. But you list three more recruits for 2019. And three more in 2020 . We only lose Harris in 2020!

One Hayes sister had in 2019 ??
One in 2020 ??
One in 2022??

If you tell the Hayes sisters to go somewhere else! That will work. But they have been promised a scholarship? 2019 is critical as the numbers start to matter and will limit 2020 available scholarships. Going to be interesting! 🤔

I agree with your list. But you list three more recruits for 2019. And three more in 2020 . We only lose Harris in 2020!

One Hayes sister had in 2019 ??
One in 2020 ??
One in 2022??

If you tell the Hayes sisters to go somewhere else! That will work. But they have been promised a scholarship? 2019 is critical as the numbers start to matter and will limit 2020 available scholarships. Going to be interesting! 🤔

They have been offered a scholarship like everyone else on that list, if they don’t commit before the spots fill up that would be on them. The Hayes sisters have interest in other schools and are not a done deal to Tennessee.

We need another big and a guard that can shoot the 3. Treasure Hunt would be great, but she is in the 2020 class.

They have been offered a scholarship like everyone else on that list, if they don’t commit before the spots fill up that would be on them. The Hayes sisters have interest in other schools and are not a done deal to Tennessee.

Thanks for the information. I just remembered the premise from recruiting the girls to play together. We were not the only school to offer all of the sisters! I have watched them for a few years and they all can play the game . Not necessarily All Americans....

Going to be interesting! 🤔

Rocky...LOL. Nice try on the deflection. Btw, there is a huge difference between UConn and TN, UConn has always been a culture that is more than 1 person, unlike TN.

What kind of person joins another team’s site to trash talk for no apparent reason? It is easy to talk trash and needless smack when you are top dog, though it is totally ignorant. Realize, as we have realized, no one stays top dog forever. In fact, for the last two years ESPN gave UCONN the championship before the season started, how did that workout? A real champion don’t piss on others when they are down because UCONN’s run will come to an end, then see how you feel when others are pissing on you. What goes around will eventually come around.

By the way UCONN is Genno just like Pat was The Lady Vols.

New 2019 recruit: LV staff has recently become involved in recruiting Maori Davenport, a 6’4” post from Troy, Alabama. Davenport is the #2 ranked post and the #13 ovaerall in the Hoopgurlz Super 60.

Last edited:
I'd love to be her final Visit!

Looks like July??? You just might get your wish?

Jackson, Horston, Bell , Cooke, Beal, all up north in Illinois, Ohio, Michigan..... we are mentioning all as interest in UT! Will any of them come to Tennessee considering our last two classes? Will be interesting.🤔

I've read TN is a latecomer for Maori Davenport. 6' 4" player from Alabama. Here are a couple articles about her:

Charles Henderson's Maori Davenport, Samson's LaTascya Duff earn state player of the year awards | High School Sports | dothaneagle.com

Charles Henderson standout Maori Davenport headlines 2018 ASWA All-State Girls Basketball Team - al.com

“It is a blessing, but I know I have some more work to do (for next year),” Davenport said of winning Class 5A’s top honor.

The Charles Henderson standout, who averaged 18.4 points, 12.2 rebounds, 5.2 blocks and 1.7 assists a game in helping the Trojans (32-4) to the 5A state title, admitted her “heart was beating” when the Class 5A winner was announced

Can someone tell me the difference in class rankings? Is 7A like the ‘highest’ division in the state and 1A the ‘lowest’?

Can someone tell me the difference in class rankings? Is 7A like the ‘highest’ division in the state and 1A the ‘lowest’?

classes are determined by school’s enrollment. 7A is the largest classification all the way down to 1A , which is the lowest..

about 175 days until signing day. wonder how many texts, e-mails and pieces of mail the top undecided players receive , perhaps better stated, continue to receive until the name is written on the commitment form and sent on its way to the chosen school.

and I also wonder if the Russians have become involved in social media with helping particular schools in their recruiting. (smile)

Will update the first page of this 2019 thread if the real boarder experts will provide updates on the players being actively recruited as of July 18th.

thx

Will update the first page of this 2019 thread if the real boarder experts will provide updates on the players being actively recruited as of July 18th.

thx

Rickea Jackson
Jordyn Horston
Zia Cooke
Aislyn Hayes
Endiya Rogers

I would say those are the prime targets at this point. I expect all to make official visits in the Fall.

Also, it's Tamari Key, not Tamara.

Rickea Jackson
Jordyn Horston
Zia Cooke
Aislyn Hayes
Endiya Rogers

I would say those are the prime targets at this point. I expect all to make official visits in the Fall.

Who do you think we have the best shot at getting ? I know people think Hayes is a lock becuz of Annie but I dunno... also I would love to get R. Jackson becuz she is a match up nightmare is she a legit shot or is she as good as in the Big Ten?

Rickea Jackson
Jordyn Horston
Zia Cooke
Aislyn Hayes
Endiya Rogers

I thought the Ohio girls wanted to go together?? So is Beal and Bell out of the equation?

VN Store

Back