LV 2019 Recruiting Thread

Rickea Jackson
Jordyn Horston
Zia Cooke
Aislyn Hayes
Endiya Rogers

I would say those are the prime targets at this point. I expect all to make official visits in the Fall.

Also, it's Tamari Key, not Tamara.

Another Prime Target for 2020, She is a big time player at the 4,

WBB: Recruiting update on Angel Reese, 6-3 W, St. Frances Academy (Baltimore, MD–2020) —July offers: Southern Cal, Tennessee, Texas —among her earlier offers are Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, Penn State, and Rutgers.

Who do you think we have the best shot at getting ? I know people think Hayes is a lock becuz of Annie but I dunno... also I would love to get R. Jackson becuz she is a match up nightmare is she a legit shot or is she as good as in the Big Ten?

The rumors have been the Horston and Cooke want to play together. That could always change though. Russell and Mavunga at one point wanted to play together but clearly that never came to fruition.

I've only heard it a handful of times but of those 5 Horston and Cooke may be the hardest ones for Tennessee to reel in. But they are both seriously considering Tennessee and we do have shot as they are both expected to visit Tennessee this fall.

Rickea Jackson and Aislynn Hayes may be our best shots. Jackson is an elite player and would be a HUGE get.

I haven't heard much about Endiya but she is a great player and would be an impact player her freshman year.

I say we sign two guards to go with our two frontcourt recruits. Any combination of those five would be a excellent class.

I REALLY want Horston. She is my favorite player in the class. Explosive on both ends of the court and she is an excellent passer to go with elite defensive abilities and she can score from anywhere.

I also REALLY want Paige Bueckers out of the 2020 class but I'm not sure how much interest there is from her side.

New recruit: I have heard that there is mutual interest between the Lady Vols and 6’0” Guard, Aizha Blackwell from Missouri. She is ranked #21 by ProspectNation and #22 by Hoopgurlz.
She listed a Top 12 list a few weeks ago:

I was thinking the same thing? Did things change or was that wishful thinking on the re rioting part? We all know TN is going after guards/wings and she was one of only 2 high school kids to make the USA 18 team (Maori Davenport was named a replacement for Queen Egbo) so she was the only original high school senior named to the team.

They both have South Carolina, Baylor, Texas, and Louisville in common... With only five recruiting visits .... gonna be interesting to see who they visit??

still getting use to the marketing or presentations on players. Cause de celebre as 16-17 year old and then after the mutual recruiting and embellishment a decision and then adjusting to being another great player trying to fit into college life and basketball.

Holly needs to step down.
So you hate the football team..."rip football" now you feel need to bash the basketball coach. She is a true Volunteer, first jersey retired, hand picked by Summitt. She is obviously loved by her players, and recruits, not sure why anyone would want to be nasty and disrespectful to our team in a recruitment thread of all places.i swear some of you all actually route against us so you can say...i told you so" hopefully recruits know there are just really negitive human beings, the type who route for a school shooting or kids at boarder not getting back to families. I am glad I will never see eye to eye with you. I just can't live in such a negitive, pot sturring loathing way. Smell flowers or something. Maybe try being supportive of the young ladies that come here and those that might consider us, get excited about seeing themselves disgussed on our boards. Believe me, they don't appreciate your off topic, assine post.

So you hate the football team..."rip football" now you feel need to bash the basketball coach. She is a true Volunteer, first jersey retired, hand picked by Summitt. She is obviously loved by her players, and recruits, not sure why anyone would want to be nasty and disrespectful to our team in a recruitment thread of all places.i swear some of you all actually route against us so you can say...i told you so" hopefully recruits know there are just really negitive human beings, the type who route for a school shooting or kids at boarder not getting back to families. I am glad I will never see eye to eye with you. I just can't live in such a negitive, pot sturring loathing way. Smell flowers or something. Maybe try being supportive of the young ladies that come here and those that might consider us, get excited about seeing themselves disgussed on our boards. Believe me, they don't appreciate your off topic, assine post.
We can do better than Holly. She's shown time and time again she's in over her head if you ask me.

Reactions: mcannon1

VN Store

Back