LSU Roll Call

Section 413. Coming in from Hot Springs, AR with the lady. First time in Baton Rouge and Tiger Stadium. Can’t wait!

Reactions: volwindy
I’m still looking for tickets if anyone is selling! Hoping to avoid scalpers if possible. But they are still probably better than the fees on StubHub.
Geaux Vols!

Who is going to the tailgate at Walk On's? Anyone ever been to Fred's Bar and Grill?
Wife and I are planning to be at walk-ons around 7am. From what I understand the big open area next to it is where most tailgating is as well. No clue what to expect, we are bringing booze though so we will be fine.

Reactions: MEDVOL
We’re in 63, seat 16 & 17. Be in a Manning jersey and Eric Westmoreland jersey. Go Vols!
I don't think it will be hard to spot each other in that section, as I do not expect much orange, but you never know. Look forward to seeing a large Vol turnout and victory. I grew up in Baton Rouge, so this is really a game I want us to win.

Yall make sure you have a comeback for all the "Tiger bait" greetings you receive. If you handle that well, as you walk by tailgates, you will likely be invited in. Maybe it is because I married into it, but I like LSU fans and Louisiana culture.

I have always heard that y'all are Master Baiters.

Reactions: McDad
I’m not going personally, but I know of over 200+ students from my network alone who are heading down already today. It’s going to be an orange swamp.

Reactions: txvol19
Very impressive thread. Can’t imagine how many Vols fans will be there. All of you fine folks on this great site and i’m sure theres quite a few going that aren’t on this board. Can’t wait to see a sea of Orange singing Rocky Top in the 4th quarter when all of the LSU fans have already left for the bars because of the score! Go Vols!

Are we allowed to bring our own booze into the Big Orange Tailgate? I havent seen anything that says otherwise.

VN Store

Back