LSU Roll Call

I saw the Pride is doing the circle drill at halftime.

Yep - they are. That's the reason the 3 non-UT fans are going. We all decided to travel to this game so they could see the halftime show. It will be our first time in NO, so they get to show us around too. I can't wait. As a bonus, the Pride is stopping off in Chattanooga on Thursday to perform at AT&T Field so we get to see them at lunch on Thursday also. Good times!

Reactions: txvol19
Yall make sure you have a comeback for all the "Tiger bait" greetings you receive. If you handle that well, as you walk by tailgates, you will likely be invited in. Maybe it is because I married into it, but I like LSU fans and Louisiana culture.

Yall make sure you have a comeback for all the "Tiger bait" greetings you receive. If you handle that well, as you walk by tailgates, you will likely be invited in. Maybe it is because I married into it, but I like LSU fans and Louisiana culture.

Agreed. Our LSU friends that are coming with us are good people. The other night the guy said that he really likes most SEC schools. He said he doesn't really even have a problem with the University of Alabama, or the football team. He said its the Alabama fans he can't stand. He's my kind of people.

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back