LSU coach, what's the backstory

I have no interest either way but if we’d learned anything in the last few years….journalism integrity is absolutely dead! ESPECIALLY at the WAPO😂. And my wife was a journalist for over 40 years on a very high level. Pro or Con on Mulkey…PLEASE don’t take the WAPO as a legitimate source!

I have no interest either way but if we’d learned anything in the last few years….journalism integrity is absolutely dead! ESPECIALLY at the WAPO😂. And my wife was a journalist for over 40 years on a very high level. Pro or Con on Mulkey…PLEASE don’t take the WAPO as a legitimate source!
That is ridiculous. More than just a legitimate source, it is widely regarded as being one of the best. You don't speak for everyone.

To answer your question in good faith. She did make a statement about it (when directly asked) last year.

But Kim herself said this article has been in the works for at least 2 years, well before she ever said anything.
That's right (according to Mulkey). But two years working on a story usually means financials are involved.
(Or, international intrigue!)

Can you picture Mulkey as a double-nought spy with a French accent, meeting a Russian agent on the Pont Neuf bridge, and then when he doesn't come through with signing papers for a 6'6" Caucasian [gotcha] she tosses him over?

That would be in Seine.

Yep, I'd put the National Enquirer, or Globe Magazine on par with WaPo's credibility. Maybe even Mad Magazine.
I'm betting WaPo wants to smear Mulkey with thought crimes against LGTBQ.

Just as CNN is the national media firm protecting the interests of the U.S. State Dept., and the NYTimes the approved channel for releases by the FBI, the Washington Post is the national media firm protecting the interests of the U.S. intelligence apparatus.

This has been understood for decades inside Washington. The Post is a legitimate source... as long as the CIA and NSA keep control of the story. "Seven ways to Sunday..." as they say.

A lot of good investigative stories of importance to the public would not get produced were it not for "unnamed sources." It's a key reporting method for learning what is really going on behind the scenes--in government, for example. Certain people have witnessed or are privy to sensitive/important info but don't want to be identified as they could lose their job.
Yes it is also a way for "reporters" to make up garbage to fit their agendas. Of course the WAPO is so pure they would never make up stuff to further their causes.

Not saying that this is what happened in the Mulkey case but I red flags should always be waved on "unnamed sources" reports.

Yes it is also a way for "reporters" to make up garbage to fit their agendas. Of course the WAPO is so pure they would never make up stuff to further their causes.

Not saying that this is what happened in the Mulkey case but I red flags should always be waved on "unnamed sources" reports.
They should be investigating the decline of the lady vol women’s bb program.

So were Woody Hayes, Bobby Knight and Joe Paterno…

Bobby Knight and Woody Hayes do not belong in that same list. Bobby Knight was tough as nails and borderline insane and Hayes momentarily clocked a kid but Joe apparently turned a blind eye for decades to little kids being raped. I see your point but those three don’t belong grouped together.

Yep, I'd put the National Enquirer, or Globe Magazine on par with WaPo's credibility. Maybe even Mad Magazine.
I'm betting WaPo wants to smear Mulkey with thought crimes against LGTBQ.
I’m sorry, but what? What does “thought crimes against LGBTQ” mean? Aside from purposefully dehumanizing the group you’re talking about, I’d love for you to elaborate on this conspiracy theory.

Reactions: NashVol11
I’m sorry, but what? What does “thought crimes against LGBTQ” mean? Aside from purposefully dehumanizing the group you’re talking about, I’d love for you to elaborate on this conspiracy theory.
Probably the whole 73 different sexes with their individual pronouns thing. And he didn't dehumanize anyone. Nice of you to accuse him of it though. Now Volnation has their own little "thought police officer."

Yeah, I bet you'd like for me to elaborate. Not taking your bait. Thought crime police are not limited to WaPo.

Probably the whole 73 different sexes with their individual pronouns thing. And he didn't dehumanize anyone. Nice of you to accuse him of it though. Now Volnation has their own little "thought police officer."
No, of course not. :) I did hear the other day that the portion of the population asserting to be part of the community is growing, so The Gay Agenda is certainly working despite your best efforts. We’re turning everyone!

Just as CNN is the national media firm protecting the interests of the U.S. State Dept., and the NYTimes the approved channel for releases by the FBI, the Washington Post is the national media firm protecting the interests of the U.S. intelligence apparatus.

This has been understood for decades inside Washington. The Post is a legitimate source... as long as the CIA and NSA keep control of the story. "Seven ways to Sunday..." as they say.
What’s the ole journalistic creed - “when they reject the truth - it's simply amazing what they WILL believe”.

VN Store

Back