Lot of folks on TOS suddenly saying it’s Pruitt

Once it appeared we were going the DC route I was hoping for Venables.

But I really like Pruitt whether he's been they've had big time defenses. He's one of the best recruiters in the nation.

I really like the idea of Pruitt with Tee as OC, Hopefully he puts together a big time staff.

Reactions: 2 people
I can dig it

DizzyWhiteHarlequinbug-small.gif

I love The Room

Reactions: 2 people
We just watched Alabama's last DC win the conference and go the rose bowl to play in the playoffs.

Why do you expect Pruitt to not even be able to go 6-6?

Because we aint in the same stratosphere as Georgia when it comes to talent. Not even close. Kirby didnt have to rebuild anything. Richt laid all the foundations that Kirby has built on.

Pruitt will have to rebuild not only one of the nations wors offenses, but an absolutely horrid defense when it comes to stopping the run. He wilk have to change our entire culture. All the other East teams best us last year. We will be just as bad next year. Maybe worse.

Reactions: 1 person
Once it appeared we were going the DC route I was hoping for Venables.

But I really like Pruitt whether he's been they've had big time defenses. He's one of the best recruiters in the nation.

I really like the idea of Pruitt with Tee as OC, Hopefully he puts together a big time staff.

I like Pruitt as much or more than Venables. Tremendous resume

Because we aint in the same stratosphere as Georgia when it comes to talent. Not even close. Kirby didnt have to rebuild anything. Richt laid all the foundations that Kirby has built on.

Pruitt will have to rebuild not only one of the nations wors offenses, but an absolutely horrid defense when it comes to stopping the run. He wilk have to change our entire culture. All the other East teams best us last year. We will be just as bad next year. Maybe worse.

True, but that’s ok if we’re winning 9-10 games by year 3.

Can anybody see Pruitt leading the team in "We don't give a damn about the whole state of Alabama"? Don't think so.

We haven't sang that in so long, I'm not sure anybody remembers the tune.

If he can recruit and coach em up, I'm good.

oh FFS!, did we not beat GA 2 years straight before this season? Now suddenly we're "not in the same stratosphere" as them talent wise? Give me a damn break! GA has like 30 seniors on their team this season.

Reactions: 6 people
Please let this be true. I'm ready for this to be over.

I really hope it's

Pruitt - HC
Lupai - DC
Tee - OC.

Put together a great staff of developers and recruiters and let's go!!!

Reactions: 5 people

Agree on all these points...but we just watched fekking Butch Jones go for almost 5 years here and field a team that had the worst season in program history.

If this is the guy, and if he’s bringing the staff that some are hinting at, it’s arguably an upgrade over Jones.

Last edited:

My friend, it was not because of talent that we got beat. Did you even watch any of the games or recruiting from this past season. We are not depleted as far as talent goes, we just didn’t anyone coaching the talent up.

Agree on all these points...but we just watched fekking Butch Jones go for almost 5 years here and field a team that had the worst season in program history.

If this is the guy, and if he’s bringing the staff that some are hinting at, it’s arguably an upgrade over Jones.

I don’t think there’s any arguing. His resume is way better than Jones or Dooley even without HC experience.

If Pruitt gets the job, I would just like to see Tennessee protect itself more than they did with Kiffin.

If Alabama want's to come calling, they need to be prepared to pay for taking our coach.

Might not be the smartest move ever to lock in another huge buyout, for Coach Pru. You know how I was saying that Phil would hire somebody that makes him look smart? Pru makes Phil look like rocket surgeon of the year.

VN Store

Back