Lot of folks on TOS suddenly saying it’s Pruitt

At this point we can't be so picky as to get bent out of shape where someone comes from. If a guy like Pruitt does a great job here and then gets poached by Alabama when Saban hangs it up, fine. Once we're back to prominence we'll be in a better position to have our pick of hires

For what it’s worth he also follows Ole Miss, LSU and several other SEC schools

He is following recruits and former recruits and he follows like you said other SEC school pages. People literally just make stuff up all the time, lol.

Ive noticed there are a few with legit intel, but for the most part people are guessing at the outcome. Sometimes its hard to distinguish between the two.

especially when they leave out phrases like, "in my opinion..." or "i think..." or "it's complete speculation, but...."

This is worse than hiring a Gator- Now we are down to Hiring a BAMMER- This will not end well...

Yea cause it has worked out so bad at S.Carol hiring a Gator and now A Dawg. Cause coach's are gonna sabotage their career to ruin his Alma mater's rival..Good God!

For another perspective...

My son in law is a well respected HS defensive coach in Alabama. The general consensus is that Pruitt is very well respected as a defensive mind and a recruiter. He has a great relationship with HS coaches throughout the state. He feels that Pruitt is more than ready for the challenge.

Reactions: 1 person
It will last as long as Saban is coaching and then his name will be in the Bammer hat. He’s a bama boy 100 percent. Big mistake for long run.

Guys I hope the coach search ends soon. I'm ready to go back to the recruiting forum.

It will last as long as Saban is coaching and then his name will be in the Bammer hat. He’s a bama boy 100 percent. Big mistake for long run.

Saban will be there another 5 years or so. If Pruitt has done a good enough job in that time that Alabama would consider him, then we will be in great shape for the next hire. If he hasn't then he will be gone anyway.

Reactions: 2 people
For another perspective...

My son in law is a well respected HS defensive coach in Alabama. The general consensus is that Pruitt is very well respected as a defensive mind and a recruiter. He has a great relationship with HS coaches throughout the state. He feels that Pruitt is more than ready for the challenge.
I agree with this. His dad has been a HS coach forever. He currently coaches at my old HS. This will be a great hire if he can get some cash for a staff.

We just watched Alabama's last DC win the conference and go the rose bowl to play in the playoffs.

Why do you expect Pruitt to not even be able to go 6-6?

Lack of a quality QB
Stud RB Pot Suspension
Only 5 Scholys on O-Line back
WR's that can't win 50/50 balls
Graduating TE
Soft DL
No Depth at LB
DB's who play with too much cushion
Too many offside/false start/player control penalties
Defense that wears down

Schedule that features @ UGA & @ Aub in the same five week period that includes TSIS & TSIO

Opening Game against Heisman Hopeful Will Grier

Disaffected and delusional fan base...

Want more?

GO BIG ORANGE!!!

Reactions: 4 people
Yea cause it has worked out so bad at S.Carol hiring a Gator and now A Dawg. Cause coach's are gonna sabotage their career to ruin his Alma mater's rival..Good God!

Best part was UF was still paying Muschamp his buyout when the Gamecocks beat the gators this year...

GBO!

Lack of a quality QB
Stud RB Pot Suspension
Only 5 Scholys on O-Line back
WR's that can't win 50/50 balls
Graduating TE
Soft DL
No Depth at LB
DB's who play with too much cushion
Too many offside/false start/player control penalties
Defense that wears down

Schedule that features @ UGA & @ Aub in the same five week period that includes TSIS & TSIO

Opening Game against Heisman Hopeful Will Grier

Disaffected and delusional fan base...

Want more?

GO BIG ORANGE!!!

So informative. Stupidity is real!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back