Lot of folks on TOS suddenly saying it’s Pruitt

You could live with Pruitt pulling a Kiffin on us?

Unless he is highly successful for multiple years here at UT there is no fear of Bama taking him. Thus, please bring him here and let him being very very successful for three or more years. Yes, I would take that

Reactions: 2 people
Good thing the head line was changed on this thread.

Not one shred of proof that Pruitt has been offered / Signed or Coming.

Tired of all the Trolling and Fulmer could still be whipping out Steele :cray:

Reactions: 3 people
Yes, and it’s amazing how much they still hate us. They just can’t get over how we turned them in back in the early 2000’s.

Oh I know. I live in Ala and remind them they did the same thing to AU and Saban was also a mind the other group of coach's that turned them in. They don't wanna talk about that other stuff.

Yes, and it’s amazing how much they still hate us. They just can’t get over how we turned them in back in the early 2000’s.

Debatable that it was Fulmer who turned them in. Many believe it was actually Spurrier.

Either way, **** them. They’re pissed at UT because THEY were dirty and got caught? Never understood that. Like UT and the rest of the SEC teams are supposed to let them cheat just because they’re ‘bama.

**** them.

Reactions: 7 people
If Pruitt gets the job, I would just like to see Tennessee protect itself more than they did with Kiffin.

If Alabama want's to come calling, they need to be prepared to pay for taking our coach.

Ummm Pruitt played at Middle Tennessee St.

Dabo has the Bama job if he wants it when Saban leaves.

:loco:

Reactions: 1 person
Debatable that it was Fulmer who turned them in. Many believe it was actually Spurrier.

Either way, **** them. They’re pissed at UT because THEY were dirty and got caught? Never understood that. Like UT and the rest of the SEC teams are supposed to let them cheat just because they’re ‘bama.

**** them.

I was in Bammerville for the whole thing. More credible that Spurrier turned them in. Fulmer testified but none of what he alleged was part of the NCAA findings against Bama. (his testimony and NCAA findings were public).

Bottomline, Fulmer was the scapegoat and it was because he'd had success against them. It was an insane time here and that's saying something

The burden of proof is on whomever is selected.. nothing can remove it. It’ll all buff out somehow.

**** them.

Exactly. That’s what’s so funny. It’s like, y’all were cheating! You wouldn’t have gotten sanctions if you were innocent!

And yeah, I heard that it was Spurrier as well. Fulmer just testified. I’ve listened to Spurrier interviews and he said that the one thing he hates the most in CFB are cheaters, so it makes sense.

Last edited:
I'm down with this.

Bring Tee home and sign Lupoi up as DC.

Find me a hands down better recruiting staff anywhere.

Pruitt with Tosh Lupoi and Tee Martin would be the best really......well best is my subjective opinion.

the 3 would be by far the best recruiters in the nation..........heck Martin and Lupoi are the two best right now......and Pruitt has been one of the best.

Not to mention Tee's O is better suited for Tennessee (in the SEC) than almost anyone else mentioned.....geared more towards execution than motions and trickery. Run heavy, duel back field, and down field passing, with a down TE......right up the Tennessee ally.

Alot of people were crying over how Mullen is mediocre....pruitts defense will give him fits.....if this comes together the right wah I take thisnstaff repeatedly I've Mullen and uf. Uf will have their hands full

Good thing the head line was changed on this thread.

Not one shred of proof that Pruitt has been offered / Signed or Coming.

Tired of all the Trolling and Fulmer could still be whipping out Steele :cray:

How was the head line changed? And how is this trolling? Perfectly clear that I presented it as rumor...

No way in hell im paying a ‘bama site for anything...but did find this. Looks like this really has legs...

Attachments

• 1BD535A0-B8FB-43DA-A30D-971F17016A52.jpg
    1BD535A0-B8FB-43DA-A30D-971F17016A52.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 18

VN Store

Back