London Mayor Sadiq Khan targets knives as murder rate spikes: 'There's never a reason

Is it racist that the overwhelming amount of kids in this video are black?

Are the Brits trying to say black folks in London carry knives more?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4ewFdCxd5Y[/youtube]

If they want to stay alive it’s probably a safer bet to carry a knife since Khan keeps importing stabby gangs

Is it racist that the overwhelming amount of kids in this video are black?

Are the Brits trying to say black folks in London carry knives more?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4ewFdCxd5Y[/youtube]

why does it look like the chick on the right is wearing a pair of briefs?

The best man won the "knife fight". Who needed the gun?

“Best man”? Damn. I like where your head is at though. If you want to line up everyone and knife fight so all the best men win we can rid the country of liberalism.

Weapons are still needed because there will always be **** people, as demonstrated with this story. Whether with a knife or a gun everyone should be able to defend themselves. Freedom and liberty are great ideas, give it thought sometime.

“Best man”? Damn. I like where your head is at though. If you want to line up everyone and knife fight so all the best men win we can rid the country of liberalism.

Weapons are still needed because there will always be **** people, as demonstrated with this story. Whether with a knife or a gun everyone should be able to defend themselves. Freedom and liberty are great ideas, give it thought sometime.

UK is a great example, when people want guns to go away the usual response is bad people will find other weapons. They will use knives, bats, fists, etc. No they won’t the anti gun folks say, it’s too much work. As if criminals who take from others by trade will simply go home and get a real job. Now they learn that violent people are still violent with or without guns, so knives are next. Probably need to ban glass as well, a broken bottle is extremely dangerous. Maybe stop playing cricket as well, that’s a lethal weapon.

Reactions: 1 person
30726102_10156569979380288_1053894742284528705_n.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
What then, may I ask, would Mayor Khan suggest Londoners use to pick their teeth or clean and trim their nails?

VN Store

Back