London Mayor Sadiq Khan targets knives as murder rate spikes: 'There's never a reason

[twitter]983699621150121986[/twitter]

FYI, I’ve been knife free for about 10 minutes. Just finished dinner

British propaganda has taken an odd turn
DagC1MMUMAAxUrJ

DagC2GpVQAA5VUL

Reactions: 1 person
It's stupid, but he's talking about walking around London with a large knife for no apparent reason. Pocket knives are fine.

We have open carry in some states for guns. Would you have an issue with open carry of knives/swords?

I'm just trying to figure out if these are the same British of the WWII fame that dared the Germans to cross the Channel.

Churchill is likely rolling over in his grave.

If ghosts existed I imagine many Victoria Cross recipients would be going all Paranormal Activity on that lot.

Big fan of Lt Col Wilfrith Elstob. I imagine the guy that said "Here we fight, and here we die." when defending Manchester Hill would be offended by the degenerating spine of many of his current countrymen.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm just trying to figure out if these are the same British of the WWII fame that dared the Germans to cross the Channel.

Churchill is likely rolling over in his grave.

We’ll fight them on the beaches. Well maybe not fight. Maybe call them cowards for carrying weapons. And do a weapons sweep after they push inland to collect all the dangerously sharp shell fragments and dropped bayonets.

VN Store

Back